Kiss & Tell - [Part Sixteen]

Kiss & Tell

Copyright ©

Kiss & Tell - [Part Sixteen]

***

Ashton POV

"Ashton, I know how you feel man. But that girl was too immature and man, she looks like one of those chicks that stamp 'no $ex before marriage' on there damn forehead. I can't believe you even went for her. Girls like her need to calm there a$ses down and live a little, but unfortunately for Harley-"

"Hayley." I correct, giving him a glare.

"Unfortunately for Hayley, it's not going to happen. I'm not surprised she dumped you like that."

"Shut up," I say to him, shaking my head as if I'm scolding a two year old. If anyone should be giving me this shit right now, I can go ahead and tell you it shouldn't be Caleb. This guy can't even keep a relationship going for longer than a week. Man, he shouldn't even be talking.

"Hey, I'm just saying, ya know?" He walks closer to me and before I can move away or shove him aside, he wraps him arm around my shoulders and shoves me into his chest, his fist inside my hair, rubbing my scalp like an idiot.

"I'm just helping a brother out, huh? K?" I grunt and punch his chest when he lets go. And it's not a friendly punch.

"Bro, your pissing me off," I say, frowning and turning around the corner of the parking lot, looking around for Austin's junked up truck.

"So, you still up for dinner? I just called Vicky an hour ago and told her to tell her Mom you're coming. You better not bail out on me," Caleb says, jumping into the passengers side of the truck when we locate it. Austin's truck was nothing like Caleb's red convertible, but it's the best condition Austin could get his hands on and Caleb doesn't really mind getting into a dirty truck even though he's richer than practically anyone I've ever heard of. That's one thing I like about Caleb; no matter how rich he is, he doesn't flaunt it like some people.

"Yeah, yeah," I mutter, focusing on the dark road. I knew exactly why he wants me there, and no, it's not because he's such an awesome friend, it's because he doesn't want his dad to yell at him and whenever I'm there, he doesn't.

Lets just say Caleb and his father aren't the best of buds. They argue on daily basis and cannot stand to be in the same room without almost beating the crap out of each other. It's sad, because I've never really had a father figure in my life, and I just thought if I did, we would be really chill with each other. I guess that's only in movies because till this day, I haven't seen a perfect father; ones that would go fishing with there sons every Sunday, that watch football together and talk about girls and stuff. It's not like I want a father though, I'm perfectly fine without one. Ive been fine throughout my life.

"You still being hard on Vicky?" I ask, turning to look at Caleb. Vicky is Caleb's stepsister and ever since his dad remarried two years ago, Caleb hasn't exactly been all rainbows and butterfly's with her. He hates her for some reason, and half the time when I'm over, he yells at her and the girl is so shy. She wasn't bad though, just shy and can't speak to save her life. She isn't bad on the eyes either, she's pretty cute, just not my type and even if she is, Caleb would totally beat me up if I even considered her my type. And I'm not talking about beating me up because he's such an amazing overprotective brother, he would beat me for even thinking about Vicky in that way.

"Hard? Ash, yelling at her isn't being hard on her. She's too damn shy. Yesterday, I asked her where my car keys are and she didn't answer so I asked again and she starts crying like a baby and all I did was ask where my keys where!"