Kiss & Tell - [Part Forty-two]

Kiss & Tell
Copyright ©
Kiss & Tell - [Part Forty-two]

✿✿✿

If today I woke up with you right beside me
Like all of this was just some twisted dream
I'd hold you closer than I ever did before
And you'd never slip away.

Amnesia – 5SOS

✿✿✿

Jasmine POV

The party is getting boring. It barely even started and I'm already drunk. And you know that being drunk and on your feet isn't exactly something you call fun. What I needed now was to go home and sleep in the comfort of my bed. The plan failed– what was left of it at least. And Caleb hadn't seemed too keen on talking to me from what I've observed which automatically made it an epic fail.

     The plan had been to secretly grab his phone and send the photo of him kissing Isaac to everyone on his contacts. That's what Naomi did two years old with Isaac and I. She started this whole thing with a picture, so why not end it with one?

      I mean, the plan isn't exactly the most despicable or genius one I've ever thought of. But then again, what am I supposed to do anyways? I barely have any dirt on Caleb. I have to be useful with what I already have. And as of this moment, Caleb's steamy kiss with Isaac is the only thing that is pushing me to avenge my past humility.

      The original plan had been to make him fall in love with me and yada yada yada, I would end up breaking his heart like he broke mine. Well considering the fact that Caleb has absolutely no heart to break, well, let's just say that that plan was a disaster before it even began.

       "Hey!" I hear someone yell from behind me. Thinking it's for someone else, I ignore it and keep walking. But the person keeps calling so curiosity gets the best of me and I stop and look behind me. There's a boy with dark skin and bright eyes, maybe about sixteen/fifteen years old, running up towards me, looking out of breath.

     I raise an eyebrow and gaze down as he puts his hands on knees, and breathes in and out heavily. "Um...do I know you?" I ask, unsure.

    He puts a finger out for me to wait a second. Then, he straightens himself out and speaks. "You're Jasmine, right?" He asks.

      "Whose asking?"

      "Cody," he replies with a grin.

       I roll my eyes. "Is he like dying and wants to say goodbye?"

      The guy looks confused. "No, why?"

     "Well because even if Cody IS dying, he wouldn't call for me," I tell him with a playful wink.

      The guy laughs. "Well he is sort of dying," he says.

    "Then maybe I was wrong," I reply, my eyes widening open in exaggeration. Clearly, I am still drunk. I point towards an empty corner of the room, "lets talk over there," I say, already making my way through the room. The guy follows from behind.

      "So," I say, once we get there and I face him. "What's up?"

      The guy squints, and slowly starts explaining. "Well, you see, Cody kinda got into a fight and—"

      I raise a hand up silencing him and I sigh tiredly. "Where is he?" I ask, looking around, trying to locate my stupid brother inside the crowded room. Why couldn't he have put aside his anger issues for just a damn night and acted normal and not like some idiotic jock that looks for fights wherever he goes? The brother I had once known would have...well, he would have probably never attended a party even remotely close to this one to begin with.

    "Hey, just follow me." The guy starts heading out the door and reluctantly I follow, silently hoping the beating Cody just got might have restored his old brain cells. Hey, a girl can hope.

     "I'm Brent, by the way," the guy calls from ahead.

       I slowly nod. "You're Cody's friend, right?"

      "Sometimes." Brent laughs. "When he starts acting like a bítch, that's my cue to get the hell out of there."

      "Tell me about me," I mumble, rolling my eyes. Guess I'm not the only one that can't stand Cody's constant PMSing. "Hey," I call, suddenly remembering something. "Does Cody sleep over your house sometimes?"

       He turns his head a little to look back at me, and narrows his eyes playfully. "Is this some sort of trick question?"

      "Huh?" I blink; I am confused.

     Brent smiles, and shrugs his shoulders. "Like you know, I answer this and you answer back to your mother. Ariel's pretty scary, if you haven't noticed."

     "Oh, I've noticed!" I make a face, trying to imitate Mom's 'Stink Eye.' "And then when she goes COOOOODY GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE, that's actually my cue to hide in the closet."

       Brent and I laugh out loud hysterically.

     "Well, I think you made a great point," Brent says, still grinning. "And to answer your question, not always. I mean, maybe once every month, but lately, not much."

     I shake my head with disappointment. When is Cody ever going to stop lying to Mom and I? Next time he says 'I'm staying at Brent's,' I'm going to make sure that doesn't happen. Because 'staying at Brent's' means 'shooting myself with random drugs to make myself look fuckíng cool.' God, I just want to..GRRR! That kid makes me want to stab a cat and then apologize to it.

    When we get to the back, I avoid making eye contact with anyone and quickly look for Cody. I spot him trying to get off the floor, but having a hand that belonged to Ashton, repeatedly pushing him back down. I hurriedly run towards them, mainly because the eyes on me were starting to burn.

    Cody looks up, immediately scowling when he sees me. "I told you not to call her," he spits out, angrily growling at poor Brent.

    I smile sarcastically and then speak. "'Her' is right in front of you, and Her wishes that whoever had beat you up, could have somehow knocked you out so Her could not hear you."

    Brent and Ashton laugh loudly, while Cody scowls because basically that's all Cody does. Damn, being that mad all the time is probably a lot of hard work. Hey, maybe I am wrong with trying to separate Caleb and Cody, hell, they are matches made in heaven. Both of them contain such great amounts of anger that it's hard to tell most of the time who is angrier.

    "You guys are hilarious," Cody inputs, shaking his head in disgust. "While you laugh, and crack jokes, I'm still here with a couple of broken ribs. The concern is overwhelming, I tell you!" He shouts the last part, and then groans, tenderly touching his chest as a mask of pain overshadows his face. He lays back down. 

     I jokingly let out another laugh and look at Ashton and Brent like is this guy actually serious? And before they could warn me or anything, I pull my fist back and punch Cody right in the ribs. The reaction I get isn't one I truly expect. Cody screams, and looks like he's seconds away from crying, if it wasn't for the fact that his pride is being threatened.

      I stand still, eyes and mouth wide open. He is actually hurt? I didn't really think he was serious! I thought that when Brent said he got into a fight, then that black eye on his face was the entire explanation.

    "Get. Her. Out. Of. My. Face," Cody painfully squeezes out, looking like he is trying his best not to swing his arm and smack me in the face.

    I get the cue, and step back. Ashton stands beside me, and then without any warnings, his hand finds mine. I turn my head slightly, and raise an eyebrow. He winks, and squeezes our hands together before letting go and kneeling besides Cody to help him up.

   I stare at his back, filled with annoyance and confusion, but mostly confusion. What was that all about? And why...and why did I actually like it?

                                                              * * *

Caleb POV

The girl repeatedly runs her hand softly through my hair. "Do you want to go somewhere?" she whispers seductively, while biting on my earlobe.

      Normally I would say hell yes, and run off with her because damn, she's hot, but today isn't just a normal day for me to just bang someone. Today is the day my Mom died three years ago. And how do I plan on grieving? With a bottle of tequila. 

      Every year, on the same day for the past three years, this is exactly how I spend my day. That's the whole plan. That's the entire fuckíng plan. Throw a party, fill the cooler in my room, kick the rents out, turn up the music, and drown myself in alcohol. Now that, that's the right way everyone should grief. In style, you know? I'm not someone who could just grief the same way everyone does with a family (which I don't really have) and a few buckets of tears and memories and stories. My definition of grieving is drinking until someone gets knocked the fùck out. And then guess what? It's a new day, and if it's not the previous day then I don't have to worry about it for another year and then the year after and the year after that and so on.

      So when the girl asked, yeah I was a bit skeptical to let her go. But I wasn't drunk yet and the party had just started and the tequila hadn't been poured and the music was still lame. Someone had to make sure that all of the above was corrected.

      My mom died three years ago, I had to make sure this party wouldn't disappoint her.

     I even got some of my weed.

    This party was going to be epic.

     Right, Mom?

                                                               * * *

Jasmine POV

"Jus-just grab his leg and drag him!" I shout down in frustration.

      Brent looks up at me from where he kneels next to Cody. "Drag him? Really Jasmine? He's not some backpack you drag on the floor! Lets just call an ambulance, like I said before."

     Ashton is quick to shake his head. "No, Brent," he glares at him. "We can't do that. There's something called a party that is going on here. If an ambulance comes so will the po-po. And look around you, do you see that guy right there?" He narrows his eyes towards some guy in a bathing suit. "See that thing he's holding? No it isn't vanilla cake mix!"

    Brent rolls his eyes. "Fine man, lets just carry him out and I'll take him."

    I sigh, and put a hand up. "No, it's okay. I have my car, I'll take him."

    Brent shrugs, "fine," he says. "I'll just come with you then."

    Ashton stands up, and stares at us. "Really? You just agreed to let a drunk drive you to a hospital? What kind of idiot you?"

    "Still dying," Cody mutters, slowly lifting himself off the ground. "And you know what, I'll just take myself. I don't need any of you. I'm not a baby." He says the last part while glaring at me. Okay... I raise both my eyebrows, point taken...

    "Hey, I'll come," Brent yells, running to help the struggling Cody out the door. He looks back at us and shouts that he'll call if anything happens. I shrug and fold my arms. Whatever. Have it his way. I'm not going to babysit his ass if he clearly doesn't want me to.

     "So, I guess you probably want to follow him?" Ashton asks, nodding towards the door.

    I shake my head. "Nah, he'll be alright," I say. "After all, he always is when someone is taking care of him."

    "Right. And Brent is the perfect choice?" Ashton jokes, although I could tell that he is actually kinda serious.

    "He wanted me to leave him alone, and so I did. He's not a baby anymore. He can take care of himself," I simply tell him the words that I've had to assure myself many times before.

    "If it's fine with you," Ashton complies. "Then I shouldn't worry either."

    I smile, and turn around to face him. "Good, because I want to dance," I say, raising both my eyebrows hopefully. I came to the party, and I got drunk, now all I have to do is dance with someone.

    Ashton immediately grins and offers an elbow. "Thought you'd never ask." He winks, and waits until I laugh and link our elbows before leading me towards the dance floor.

   Just as we get there, Ashton is about to wrap his arms around my waist when someone who has a microphone starts speaking, startling  everyone away from each other.

   Of course, it was Caleb. The man of the party.

   "WHAT'S UP BITCHES!" Caleb shouts in the microphone, standing on the stage and jumping up and down energetically. The reaction he gets is a room yelling back excitedly and cheering him on. "LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" He screams, causing the crowd to go wild once again. Obviously, the whole crowd is still drunk.

    The song switches to some heavy metal song that I instantly recognize. The crowd is fast to start dancing to the upbeat song. The song was Rasputin by Turisas. My eyes widen in glee and I start dancing to the quick beat of the song. Ashton shakes his head, laughing as I whip my hair and jump around. Hey, you can't blame me, the song really got you moving.

     After awhile of doing silly dance moves with Ashton and laughing our asses off, I take a little break because my feet are tired as hell. My heels had flied off long ago, but dancing to really fast songs usually take out your energy really fast.

    "Hey," Ashton says, putting his hand on my shoulder. "I'm going to get us some drinks, okay?"

    "Drinks as in beer?" I question, playfully.

    Ashton winks, "hell yes," he replies and then runs off.

   I look around the party and then take a seat on one of the couches that isn't already taken by a couple. For a second, I am almost tempted to take out my phone and check on Cody, but as quick as the thought comes, I dismiss it immediately. He's not a baby anymore Jasmine...he made that clear. But you're still his sister Jasmine...the thought runs through my head defensively. I shake it off and continue to look at everyone enjoying themselves.

    I spot Caleb among the group of dancers and I watch disgustedly as he lifts a bottle of vodka to his lips and drinks longly and then pulls it down and starts making out with the girl dancing on him. I shake my head, what a whore. Wasn't he just making out with another girl twenty minutes ago right besides me? W-H-O-R-E.

     Caleb then pushes the girl away from his mouth for a second and pulls out his phone out from his pocket. He turns on his camera and starts taking pictures of the entire party and when he looks my way, he laughs and waves, while pointing the the phone at me. Without any hesitation, I flip him the bird and smile sarcastically. Now that would be a nice Christmas card.

    When's he's done making memories with his phone, he puts it back in his pocket.

    And that's when I know what I have to do.

    When Ashton comes back with two drinks, I take mine and swallow it down really quickly.

    "Whoa.." Ashton laughs. "You must be thirsty!"

    "I'm going to dance," I tell him, already starting to make my way to the dance floor.

    "With who?" Ashton asks, sounding confused.

    I squeeze my eyes shut for a few seconds and then turn around with a tight smile. "Caleb."

A/N:

[GIF on the side is what Jasmine wants to do to Cody one day lmfaoooooo]

[the song Ashton and Jasmine dance to is on the side ;)]

So hi guys :)
I just want to say that DAMON IS A LITTLE WHORE and that ily guys so much.

OH OH OH AND GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT I BOUGHT ONE DIRECTION TICKETS BIITCHES. Lol, I'm not really a hardcore fan, but they're so hot omg when I see Louis ill probly rape him and then HARRY.

 Lol anyways, so I did an interview with one of my longtime friends on wattpad, and it's in the external link so be sure to check it out! It also will be on my message board :) it will help you understand KAT much better, so I recommend reading it.

Last thing, any Jashton shippers?? Hmm, I think Jaustin is a lost cause, right? LOL, JK don't kill me!!

READ. COMMENT. VOTE. SHARE. <3