Kiss & Tell - [Part Twenty-five]

[AUSTIN IS ASHTONS BROTHER. PLEASE DON'T ASK ME AGAIN]

Kiss & Tell

Copyright ©

Kiss & Tell - [Part Twenty-five]

•••

So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself, and I didn't know
I was lost.

Wake me Up Avicii.

•••

 "So…how much for a night babe?" Austin says before I could get over the surprise and relief of him being here.

  "What?" I respond a few seconds later. "Did you really just ask that?!"

 "Hey, you're like really hot yo...and plus, it's not like you would agree. After all, I don't think Caleb banged ya," he smugly says, sending me a wink as he crosses his arms and leans against his old banged up truck.

  Other than the fact I was seeing 'the other side' of Austin, a.k.a the piggy side, I was angry at the fact that Austin was probably thinking that I'm one of those girls who would never touch a boys hand because touching a boys hand surely is a sin! Please note the sarcasm.

  Let me tell you something. At sixteen years, you're still growing and developing into the person you'll eventually become. At sixteen, I was shy, stupid and afraid of boys. At eighteen, I've finally learned that guys aren't species you must avoid and yes, you may touch them once in a while.

What Austin said offended me and not because I want him to think I'm 'loose' or 'scared,' but because I want him to know that I'm neither. I could, would, touch a guy that I like, or love.

  Instead of yelling at Austin and reminding him what a manwhore he is and how totally rude his statement was, I say, "sometimes I wish you had more brains, Aus." Shaking my head, I start walking towards his car. Hey, at least I don’t have to walk in these stupid high heels anymore. Thank God, because once I get home, I’m heading right to the trash can to dump them.

 "I do have brains!" He defends himself. "But they're kinda located down here," he points towards his crotch and then raises his head to give me one of his signature smirks.

  "My point." I reply. "Now take me home, but before that perverted head of yours thinks of it in a disrespectful way, I don’t mean that literally.”

“Damn.” He walks to the door, “You’re really missing out on something wonderful babe.”

***

  "I'm hungry," Austin whines.

 I groan, silently wishing that God would get this day over for me. "Come on, we just stopped at a McDonalds twenty minutes ago! My God, what in the world do you stuff inside you?!"

"Look babe, I'm a man that needs food every twenty minutes. So do us a favor and go get me some food, bìtch," he parks at a Taco Bell and pushes me out the car door with a ten dollar bill.

“I hate you!” I yell over my shoulder, as I try to balance myself once again on those feet-stabbing heels.

“Love ya too!” Austin shouts back, laughter clear in his voice.