Chapter Six

Andy jumped on my back as we began the short journey to Jakes house. I'm so grateful he let us stay with him and his mate CC..if it wasn't for him we would have no place to stay.

I feel like the worst mate in the world, which I probably am. I made my fertile jump out of my window, he could have been seriously hurt, all because of my stupid family. Yeah, I know I can't help what my dad does, but I could at least tried to stand up for myself. I'm such a wimp. I'm just so scared of my dad.

Now I don't know what to do. I know this isn't over, my dad loves to put up a fight. In his mind, he needs the last word.

He wants to start a war, so I need to pick up my courage and end this. I can't let anything happen to Andy, I just won't. I guess it's a good thing that I get pretty angry when someone threatens Andy, because it will defiantly help me fight off my father.

I heard a light snore slip from Andys mouth- he had fallen asleep on my back. Poor thing must be exhausted.

After a little bit more walking, we had arrived at Jakes front porch. I set Andy down gently, his eyes fluttering open. He let out a small yawn, rubbing his left eye.

"Hey gorgeous, we're at Jakes house."

"Oh.. are you sure he doesn't mind?"

"Yeah, he's totally fine with it. Don't worry baby."

He smiled, his eyes darting around. Suddenly, he froze, his smile turning around. Something isn't right.

"What's wrong Andy?"

"M-my house, it's right there." He said pointing to the house next to Jakes. "G-arret.. Jack..they're right there."

He started to shake, and I opened up my arms. He didn't hesitate to run into them, gripping onto me for dear life. I kissed the top of his head, looking up to see a dom and fertile heading our way.

"Hello Andrew." The dom spoke, his arms around his fertile.

I assumed they were Garrett and Jack, the vamps who put my Andy through so much pain. I immediately felt anger bubble inside me, almost consuming me. I also became extremely protective of Andy, more than usual.

"Fuck off right now before I snap your neck." I growled, holding Andy closer to me. Andy burried his head in my chest.

The dom just laughed, inching closer to us. Not happening buddy.

I kissed Andys cheek before lunging at the dom. The dom dug his nails into my back, drawing blood. I whimpered in pain, but hearing Andys cries only made me more determined to finish the dom. I punched the dom in the face repeatedly, but he continued to fight back. He slammed his fist into my nose, breaking it for sure. I don't give a fuck. I continued to punch him, blood pouring from his nose. Blood lust took over me, and I bit down hard into his neck, I haven't dranken in ages. I kicked him in the balls before snapping his neck, his body motionless on the ground.

"This isn't over!" The fertile spoke, but I honestly don't care about him. I could hear the fear in his voice, he's terrified of me. Good.

Andy ran over to me, wrapping his arms around me. I flinched in pain, I guess I'm more hurt than I thought.

"Shit, Ash you're hurt! You need to go to the hospital!"

"R-ring Jakes doorbell.." I mumbled, my eyelid suddenly feeling extremely heavy.

Andy picked my up bridal style, stepping up to Jakes door. I could hear the faint sound of a doorbell being rung, but I could barely hear it. Everything was echoing in my head.

"Andy..." I mumbled before slipping into darkness.