Chapter Twenty-Six

I ran up the stairs, into our new room as fast as I could. I dug through Ashley's closet, finding the box I was looking for.

His box of sex stuff.

Kinky outfits, toys, you name it. He had it all. And the best part was, he had no idea I knew about it.

I opened up the box, digging through it until I found what I saw looking for. A kinky school girls outift. Perfect.

I stripped naked, slipping on the school girls top. Sure, I don't have boobs but I don't think Ash will care. Next, I put on the black thong and extremely short shirt, my butt (I know I don't really have much of a butt but you get the idea) practically hung out the back. I lined my eyes with black eyeliner and slicked on some lip gloss, pulling my hair into pigtails for the finishing touch.

I placed some condoms(like I said, I'm not ready for another bundle of joy just yet), lube, and sex toys on the nightstand. I grabbed a ring pop from the top of his dresser, unwrapping it and putting it in my mouth. I was ready.

I lay down on the bed, looking as inisant as possible. Ten minutes had passed, now all I had to do was wait.

After only a few seconds of waiting, I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Ash slowly opened the door, his mouth hanging open when he noticed me. He never took his eyes off me, licking his lips as he walked over to me.

Ash put his hands all over my body, his eyes locked with mine. "Mr. Purdy." I breathed on his lips. "I've been very naughty. I'm here to stay for detention."

"Well I'm going to have to punish you Andrew." He grinned, taking the candy from my mouth.

"My candyyyyyy..." I whined like a five year old, trying to retrieve it from him.

"Don't worry Andrew. You'll have something new to suck on soon."

He crawled onto the bed, taking the candy out of his mouth so he could kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. He slipped his tongue inside my mouth, his dancing with mine.

Ash pulled away slightly, sucking the candy slow in front of my face, his tongue swirling around. He placed the candy in my mouth, watching me as I sucked the sugary treat seductively.

I pulled the candy out of my mouth, tossing it to the floor. Our lips crashed together once again, and I let out a moan. Ash started to suck on my neck, leaving love bites that I would never be able to cover up.

He ripped my top off, tossing it to the ground. I moaned as he planted kisses down my happy trail, his lips against my flesh.

Ash smiled as he reached my skirt, playing with the hem. "Now Andrew, you know you're not allowed to wear clothing during detention."

"I'm apologize Mr. Purdy."

He tugged my skirt down, running his hands up my thighs, getting dangerously close to where I wanted to be touched. He kissed the inside of my thighs, still teasing me.

"Mr.Purdy.."

He looked up at me, trying to be all inisant. "Is there a problem Andrew?" He grinned.

"P-please.." I begged.

He ran his hand over my thong, not applying much pressure. He breathed heavily on top of it, making me loose it.

"PLEASE JUST TAKE ME AS-I mean Mr.Purdy.."

"That's more like it," Ash smiled, licking the top of my thong. He reached his hand into my underwear, pumping me. I gasped as he suddenly took me in his mouth, bobbing his head up and down.

"Mr. Purdy fasterrr!!" I moaned as he continued to suck me, humming, the vibrations driving me crazy. Just as I was about to come, he stood up, leaving me sexually frustrated.

"You're not allowed to come unless I've given you permission." Ash spoke.

"But Mr.Purdy!-"

"No buts Andrew."

I pouted, sticking my ass up a bit. Ash noticed, and squeezed it, causing me to let out a load moan. "I miss my candy Mr.Purdyyyy.." I whined, shaking my ass in his face.

Ashley quickly pulled down his pants and boxers, his rock hard length springing out. "Well here's your replacement candy Andrew." He grinned.

I got down on my knees, flicking my tongue over his slit before roughly taking him in my mouth. "Fuck Andrew just like that!" He moaned, gripping onto my hair. It's weird to hear him call me Andrew. I sucked him faster, his moans getting louder every minute.

It didn't take too long for him to come in my mouth, moaning my name. I swallowed it all, licking my lips clean.

Ash crawled back up to me, kissing my lips and neck. "Andrew, we have one more very important lesson to learn today. I'm going to teach you all about fucking. I stick my dick inside of you and move back and forth. It'll make you feel amazing."

"More amazing than candy?" I said in my inisant voice.

"Much more amazing Andrew. Let me show you."

Ash lined his dick up at my entrance, slowly pushing into me. I blinked back tears as pain surged through me, a tears slipping. Ash kissed my tears away, whispering in my ear, "It'll feel better soon blue eyes."

That's one of the many things I love about Ash. Even if he's supposed to be playing the tough guy he always stays so sweet.

After a while I got used to him inside me, and it began to feel good. Ash started to move in and out of me, picking up the pace. "Faster Mr.Purdy.." I moaned.

"So tight Andrew.." Ash moaned, his head titled back. I bucked my hips as he continued to thrust into me, adjusting his angel every time.

And then BAM. He slammed into my prostate at an inhuman speed(well we're not actually human), harder than he ever has before. "HOLY SHIT ASH DO THAT AGAIN!" I've given up at this game, I'm calling him Ash.

Ash grinned as he continued to pound into my prostate, my moans getting louder and more whorish.

After a while, Ash's thrusts were getting sloppy and we were both close to the edge. "Come for me Andy.." Ash moaned, watching as my eyes rolled back into my head as I exploded. "FUCKK ASHLEY!" I screamed as I came over our stomachs.

Ash came shortly after inside of the condom. He collapsed on top of me, both of us gasping for breath. He held me in his arms as we sat there, taking in the moment.

"Andy, when I saw you sitting there on the bed I swear I felt like I saw dreaming. You're the most beautiful thing I've ever laid my eyes on." He whispered.

I blushed, nuzzling my head in his chest. "Thanks Ashy." I kissed his cheek, our warm bodies pressed together.

"Why u nakd Mommy nd Daddy?"

Ash and I both shot up to see Leda standing at the foot of our bed, her thumb in her mouth.

How on earth did she get out of her crib?