Chapter Seventeen

Time lapse- One month

~~

I stared back at my reflection in the mirror, not recognizing the figure staring back at me. Our baby is due in about a month now, and I'm incredibly excited and terrified. I can't wait to see my baby boy or girl open his or her eyes and stare back at me. I want to see my baby take his or her first steps, to say "mommy" and "daddy" for the first time. But, I don't know if I ever will...

Ashley stepped up behind me, wrapping his strong arms around my waist. He had to rest them lower than usual, I have a pregnant belly now.

"What's wrong honey?" He asked lovingly, rocking me back and forth. "I'm so scared Ash..." I whispered. "I don't want to loose our child."

He kissed my cheek, moving his hands to my stomach, rubbing it gently. "Andy..I'm not letting them get our child. I just won't."

"How Ash? I know you're trying your best, but how are we going to stop some of the most powerful and sneaky vampires ever?"

I didn't mean to be putting him down, but I had a point.

"We're going to work together as a team. Jake, Jinxx, Renne (all the doms. And yes, Renne is a dom) and I are going to guard you with our lives."

He spun me around, kissing my nose. "I want to see your pretty smile again Andrew." He's right, I haven't smiled in a while. I just haven't been myself, I'm just so scared. I know Ashley tells me I'm beautiful all the time, but I have trouble believing him. I feel disgusting, I've been used. And I just want the best for our baby, but that's something I feel like I can't give.

He lifted up my chin, pulling his famous puppy dog face. I couldn't help but smile at that, and he smiled back.

Ash bent down, planting a kiss on my stomach. "Daddy's gonna protect you little one. I love you."

"Mommy loves you too little one." I said back, stopping myself from tearing up again.

Ashley picked me up in his arms, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me downstairs, setting me down on the kitchen counter. Jake and CC were still asleep, so we had the main level to ourselves.

He grabbed the whipped cream and some strawberries from the fridge, licking his lips as he ate a berry covered in the delicious cream, getting it all over his face in the process.

I pouted at him, putting on my best baby face that I know he can't resist. But instead of giving me the can, he moved his cream covered lips closer to me. Ah I get it...

I moved in, licking the cream from his face and lips slowly, savoring the flavor. I grinned, kissing his nose.

I grabbed another strawberry, playing with my lip ring seductively. I dipped it in the whipped cream, taking a bite. Without warning, Ash practically lunged at me, licking he cream from the inside of my mouth. I wrapped my legs around his waist as we continued to make out.

Ash pulled away, licking his lips. "That was delicious Andrew.." He grinned.

Not to sound like a whore but PLEASE FUCK ME ASHLEY.

I jumped down from the counter, tackling Ash to the ground. I sat on top of him, kissing his nose, cheeks, and lips before moving to his neck. He let out a low moan as I nipped at the soft skin of his neck, kissing down his chest. (Thank god he already wasn't wearing a shirt) He grabbed onto my ass, causing me to moan out like a whore.

I planted warm kisses down his happy trail, tracing his tattoo with my tongue. I got to his boxers, they had to go. I yanked them down with my teeth, throwing them across the kitchen. I kissed the inside of his thigh, avoiding the place he wanted to be touched. I breathed heavily on his dick, causing him to go mad. "Please Andyyyy!"

I giggled before taking him in my mouth, sucking on his tip. I swallowed a few times, making him moan even louder. He lifted up my hair, our eyes never looseing contact. I bobbed my head up and down,humming.

"FUCK ANDYY!!!!!" Ashley moaned as he came in my mouth. I swallowed it all, licking my lips.

"What the hell?"

We both looked up, mortified when we saw Jake and CC standing there watching us.

Ash and I quickly stood up, our cheeks turning bright red. I stepped in front of him, covering him up.

"My virgin eyes!" CC cried out.

"CC we all know you aren't a virgin." I giggled.

"Please don't fuck in my kitchen again. Ew! Clean up your nasty cum Ashley!" Jake said.

"Fine mom.." Ash laughed, carrying me back up to our bedroom.

He sat me down on the bed, kissing me before standing up to get dressed.

"Ashyyyy.. please come back here. I wanna play with you....." I begged. I want to finish what we started.

"Sorry babe, we can play later. But I'm worried I'll be too rough, you're are pregnant and all. Plus we have to get dressed."

"But whyyy.." I pouted, biting one of my finger nails.

"We have your doctor's appointment today. We're gonna find out if the baby's a boy or a girl and if he or she is healthy."

Oh yeah.. I forgot about that.

"Oh.. Well can we play later? Pleaseee baby.." I practically moaned. Look at the slut I've become.

"Okay fine. You know I can't resist you." He giggled.

We both got dressed and ran down to the kitchen to grab the car keys. I swear I almost peed my pants laughing when I saw Jake on the ground cleaning up Ashley's cum.

Ashley patted Jake's back, "Sorry buddy," he spoke before bursting into laughter.

We hopped into the car, blasting Ash's Misfits CD until we got to the hospital.

I hope the baby's a girl. I don't know why, just.. a girl seems nice.

Ashley toke his hand in mine as we skipped into the hospital like two year olds, trying to forget the worries we had this morning.

We checked in at the front desk, and we were called back pretty quickly after checking in.

I sat down on the table and Ash sat on a chair next to me, never letting go of my hand.

"Hello Andrew and Ashley." The doctor said, reading our names off her blue clipboard. "I'm Dr. Dolan. So I understand you're here for a Valsound."

We both nodded in unison, and she pulled her lipstick covered lips into a cheesy smile.

Ashley had explained to me earlier that a Valsound is like a ultrasound for vampires. They just press this wand like thing to your stomach and it will show you a picture of the baby on your computer screen (like an ultrasound.) It will also tell you how healthy the baby is, if the baby is a boy or a girl, and if the baby is a dom or a fertile.

I lay down on the cold table, clutching onto Ash's hand tighter. She lifted up my shirt, placing the cold wand to my stomach. A picture of our baby flashed on the screen, and I immediately felt myself tearing up. Ashley smiled at me, a tear forming in the corner of his eye.

"Congrats Andy and Ashley, looks like you're having a healthy girl fertile."

I smiled at the screen, I'm having a baby girl! She's so beautiful, she looks just like Ash.

"She looks just like you honey." I said to Ashley, He cupped my face in his hands, his eyes full of hope and determination.

"We can do this blue eyes. For our baby girl."