Chapter Eight

"M-mom?"

"Yes Andy."

I stood up, slowly backing away from her. I was angry. No, I was more than angry. She left me, she left me with fucking Garrett and Jack- the people who made my life living hell.

"I don't want to see you." I growled. Yes, I growled. I don't think I've ever been so angry in my life.

"Andy, please! Just let me explain-"

"WHAT IS THERE TO EXPLAIN? YOU LEFT ME. YOU LEFT ME WITH A DOM AND FERTILE WHO FUCKING BEAT ME SO BAD EVERY SINGLE DAY! I WANTED TO DIE MOM! AND THE WHOLE TIME YOU'VE BEEN IN MY FUCKING TOWN YET YOU NEVER CARED!" I yelled, my eyes turning red with anger.

"I'm so sorry Andy.." She said, tears falling. "But please..just let me explain. This isn't all my fault.."

"OH SO YOU'RE SAYING THIS IS MY FAULT NOW!?!"

"No no no. I'm saying it's your fathers fault."

I ticked my foot, the red in my eyes slowly fading away. I don't want to give in...but I need to know.

"You have 5 minutes. Explain." I said harshly.

Her face relaxed a little bit and she adjusted her position. "Ok, well, when you were a baby,your father.. he used to bet a lot. There was this place called The Stained Glass were vampires would go to gamble and stuff. They place was extremely efficient, and they always made sure things went to right way. Sometimes too extremely.."

I sat back down in one of the waiting room chairs, and my mom sat next to me.

"Anyways," she continued. "Your father went to this place a lot. One day, he was drunk and he decided to bet his most prized possession with a young dom. *sniffle* He was being so careless and stupid, and I hate him for that. He lost, and it wasn't until them that he realized that his most prized possession was you. Once he realized that, he refused to give you up. But the vampires who run The Stained Glass wouldn't let that happen. When he still refused, they...they killed him. *sniffle* The dom took you away with him. That night, I got a knock on my door. It was one of the vampires from The Stained Glass. He told me what my mate had bet and that he had been killed. He also said that I can't go and try to find you because you no longer belonged to me."

She burst out into tears, burying her face in her hands. I couldn't believe it, I ended up with Garrett and Jack because of my dad? My mom still cares..I guess.

I forgot about all the anger I had towards her, and decided to give her a big hug. She relaxed into my arms, more tears falling.

Finally, she let go, a smile forming on her face. She wiped away he tears, "Andy, I can't believe it. Just look at you, you've grown so much! And you already have a mate.."

She smiled, hugging me again. I noticed tears of joy starting to slip down my own cheeks, and I quickly wiped them away.

"Yeah, I do. I hope he's okay.." I frowned, my gorgeous mate was probably in a lot of pain.

"I'm sure he will be."

"I missed you mom."

"I've missed you too Andy."

Suddenly, my moms walkie talkie went off. "Amy, Pateint 116 has been put into room 7. Visitors are welcome."

She smiled at me. "Looks like you can go see your mate kiddo."

Without thinking twice, I gave her a quick hug and ran to room 7, where Ash apparently was.

I creaked the door open to see Ashley lieing peacefully on a bed, still asleep. I ran to his side, kneeling beside him. He had a large bandage over his nose, and his face was covered in bruises. But he still looked beautiful to me.

"Hey Ash." I whispered. "I just wanted to let you know, that I love you. I really do, I love you. I've never told that to anyone else in my life. I had never experienced what loving someone felt like, but now I know. Thank you Ash."

I kissed his cheek, and his eyes slowly fluttered open.

"A-andy?"

"Ashley! You're awake!"

He opened up his arms, and I quickly ran into them.

"I'm so glad you're okay!" I cried, more tears falling. I've been crying a whole lot recently.

"I'm just glad to see you're beautiful face again blue eyes."

I blushed, carefully crawling up next to Ashley. We molded together perfectly, like two pieces in a puzzle.

"Hey And?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you too."