Chapter Twelve

(Ashley's POV)

"Ashley, want to see who can eat the most pancakes in a minute?" Jake asked, pieces of pancake flying from his mouth. What has gotten into him lately, I've never seen him so..childish.

I was just about to take up his challenge, when CC entered the room. "Hey Ash, I think you need to go talk to Andy. He's in the living room."

Fuck, I hope my Andy's okay. "Sorry Jake, maybe later." I said, rushing out of my chair. I ran into the living room where I spotted Andy on the couch. He lent up against the arm rest and he was curled up in a ball, his head buried in his knees. I ran over to him, sitting down next to him, wrapping an arm around his skinny frame. He tensed up at first, but he relaxed when he realized it was me.

"Andy, baby, what's wrong?"

"N-nothings wrong.." He stuttered, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Then, what happend?" I asked.

He adjusted his position so that he was sitting up straight, staring deep into my eyes. Those eyes, I could get lost in them for hours. They're the most beautiful shade of blue I've ever se- FOCUS ASHLEY.

"Um..I'm not really sure how to say this, so I'm just gonna show you." He reached over to the coffee table, grabbing a stick like object. He handed in to me, hiding his face behind his long hair.

It wasn't until I looked at it closely did I realize that it was a pregnancy test. A positive pregnancy test.

Wait..was this Andy's pregnancy test? Is he pregnant? Am I going to be a father?

"P-please don't h-hate me..." He stuttered.

I can't believe this! I've always wanted a family, especially after my family got all fucked up.

"Andy, I could never hate you " I spoke, moving the hair away from his face. "And I will always stick by you, no matter what. And, I've always wanted a baby. You're the best And."

His entire body relaxed, and he wrapped his arms around me. "Thank you Ash. I- i want a baby too, I'm just..scared. I don't want to fuck up our kids life, I want to be a good mother. I'm just not sure if I know how to do that. "

"Don't worry honey, we're in this together."

I placed my lips on his, letting him know how much I love him. He kissed me back gently, his lips soft against mine. He sucked on my bottom lip, and I allowed him to enter. His tongue entered my mouth, and I let out a low moan. Our tongues fought for dominance, and I allowed him to win....just this once.

After a good five minutes, we separated, and Andy smiled at me. I placed a kiss on his stomach, where a very small baby bump was forming.I could tell he was already more confident about being pregnant.

Our school allows pregnant vampires to take off school the entire time they're pregnant, because it's only two months. And, if you don't have a family member to take care of the baby, they let you take off the whole year.They don't usually let pregnant fertiles mates take off school too, but I think I can work something out. After all, I'm the most feared dom in school, and our principal is a cowardly human.

"Hey And, I think we have to go tell the school that you're pregnant. Mrs. Higdon (my bitchy principal) will let me take off too, well, I'll make her let me take off. I don't want to be away from you."

Andy giggled, nodding in agreement.

We headed back up to our room, quickly putting on some clothes and makeup.

Ash grabbed my hand and we walked the short distance to school. It's going to be great to not have to go to this hell hole anymore, I'm sick and tired of humans.

We stepped inside the building, where fourth period was just beginning. I led Andy into the office, and I noticed be was starting to shake a little bit, clutching onto me harder.

"You ok babe?" I whispered in his ear as we waited for Mrs. Higdon.

"Mrs. Higdons always a bitch to me, she screams at me really loud and treats me like a piece of shit." He responded.

Oh fuck, here comes the anger.

How dare a human treat my beautiful Andy like that? If she does anything to him again, I'll snap her neck.

"Don't worry, I won't let any of that happen again ."

After a few minutes, Mrs.Higdon arrived, grabbing a purple clipboard off her desk. She grunted at Andy, and then noticed me, her face full of fear. That's right bitch, don't mess with me.

"Oh! Ashley Purdy! How can I help you?"

"Actually, it's Ashley and Andrew. Acknowledge his presence." I snapped at her.

She blushed, "Sorry, hello Andrew!" Andy didn't respond, he just clutched onto my side harder. I wrapped an arm around him, keeping him close.

"That's better. Anyway, Andrew is pregnant and be would like to take off school for the rest of the year. I'm assuming you will allow him to do just that." I stated, my eyebrows raised.

"Um..of course."

"And, I would also like to take off the year."

"Ok sir, but may I ask, why?"

"I'm the father of his baby, and I would like to be there for my mate." I smiled, kissing Andy's cheek. He blushed, his lips forming a smile.

Mrs. Higdons face scrunched up in disguist, and she threw her clipboard down onto her desk. "Ugh, I can't pretend anymore! How can you be with him? Andrew's disgusting, he's worthless! Why on earth would you want to have a baby with him?!"

She covered her mouth, realizing what she had done.

Too late bitch.

Anger bubbled inside of me, rushing over me like a tidal wave. I let go of Andy, and charged at her. She let out a high pitched scream, trying to run away. No such luck. I grabbed her ankle, twisting it around, causing her to fall to the ground. The other people in the office fled, a few watching from a distance. I dug my nails into her legs, drawing blood.

"I'm sorry!" She yelled out. I smacked her in the face, I know she didn't mean it. I grabbed her neck, squeezing it painfully slow. I wanted to tell her something before I ended her life.

"Listen bitch." I growled in her face. "Andy, is the most beautiful person in the entire world. More perfect then you could ever be. More amazing than you are in your greatest dreams. And I love him! That's right, I FUCKING LOVE HIM! WHY DO I WANT TO HAVE A BABY WITH HIM, BECAUSE I LOVE HIM!!" I spat him her face, twisting her neck all the way around. She lay there, dead.

It's strange, I didn't feel guilty. I would feel awful if I killed a random, inisant person, but she wasn't inisant at all.

Andy stood there, in shock, and awe. I stood back up, slightly ashamed, slightly proud. I walked back over to Andy, and he half smiled at me.

"You didn't have to do that, but thanks Ash. Thank you for caring."

"I'll always care about you. I couldn't stop if I tried."

He smiled, as we headed for the exit. It seemed like the whole school was staring staring at us. Oh well, it's not like we have to go back.

A tall man jumped in front of us suddenly, causing Andy to jump. I grabbed Andy's hand, telling the creep to fuck off. He smiled at me, a familiar smile, one that I feel like I've seen before.

He chucked a piece of paper at me before disappearing in the crowd of people. I caught it in my free hand, reading the words over and over again. My heart beat sped up in my chest, this has to be some kind of joke.

"Watch out. I'll see you in a few days. -Taylor "