Chapter Twenty-Seven

(Ashley's POV)

"Mommy nd Daddy why u nakd?"

Andy and I both shot up to see Leda at the foot of our bed, looking all cute and innocent. She's a newborn baby, how the hell did she get out of her crib? And why does she look like she's a year old toddler?

"Leda!" Andy shouted, quickly covering both of us up with a blanket. She walked over to us (that's right, she walked. A newborn baby who can walk.) and just stared, sucking on her thumb.

Andy looked back at me, his cheeks bright red. Suddenly she spoke up again, "Nd please don't have sex this late Mommy nd Daddy."

What the hell? I stared back at her in shock, my eyes bulging out of my head. Andy's mouth hung open as he stared at her I'm shock.

"Leda! How did you know about that?" I asked, my eyes wide. I know she has super powers but c'mon, how many newborns do you know that can talk, walk, and know what sex is?

She giggled before running out of the room, dragging her little stuffed caterpillar behind her.

Andy and I looked at each other, his mouth still hanging open. "W-what is going on?" Andy stuttered, his whole body shaking. I took him in my arms, stroking his beautiful hair. I feel so bad for him, his anxiety has been awful since the incident with Taylor.

"We'll figure it out honey." I whispered, trying my best to calm him down.

(Andy's POV)

Ashley held me as little tears ran down my face. I know, I'm a big baby. It's just, I feel like the worst parent ever. When Leda said that to us, it brought back awful memories.. memories I will never forget.

(Flashback)

I was at my grandparents house for vacation, a week that I dreaded every year. They absolutely hated me, and they never let me forget it.

I slowly stepped down the stairs, the floor boards creaking underneath me. I slipped into the kitchen, grabbing a bowl of cereal and plopping down on the couch. It was a relief to just sit down in the peace and qui-

"FUCCKKKKKK!"

My thoughts were interrupted by my grandmother letting out a whorish moan so loud the neighbors could probably hear it. I groaned, it was like this all the time. My grandparents fucked 24/7, I never had any peace and quiet.

If I said anything about it, they would hurt me. I usually kept quiet, but something was different this time.

I had to let them know that they were annoying the crap out of me, it was 1 in the morning and I'm eating fucking cereal in the living room because I can't go to my own room!

I stormed up the stairs, knocking on the door. The moaning stopped, and I heard footsteps heading my way. My heart sped up in my chest, and most of my anger turned into fear.

My grandpa roughly opened the door, growling when he saw me. He was completely naked, and I could see my grandma behind him on the bed looking seriously annoyed.

"What the fuck do you want Andrew!!?" He yelled, poking me in the stomach.

"I-i just wanted to ask if you could p-possibly not have s-sex so l-late.." I stuttered, instantly regretting coming up here.

I closed my eyes, I knew what was coming next. He struck my face hard, my skin burning.

"HOW DARE YOU EVEN SAY THAT YOU FAGGOT?! YOU'RE NOT ON CHARGE HERE, YOU CAN'T BE IN CHARGE IF NOBODY LIKES YOU! YOU ALWAYS RUIN EVERYTHING, YOU'RE A WASTE OF SPACE! JUST KILL YOURSELF!"