Chapter Seven

"Andy..." Ashley mumbled, before passing out.

No no no, this can't be happening!

I started to panic, and I felt myself starting to get lightheaded. No Andy! You have to stay strong, for Ashley.

For Ashley...

I knocked on Jakes door again, much louder this time. I felt so stupid, I had lived next to this Jake kid for a large chunk of my life yet I had no idea he existed until today. He probably doesn't know I exist either.

I jumped as a surprised looking dom, who I'm guessing was Jake opened the door, a fertile clutching at his side.

"Andy?"

Oops,I guess he does know who I am.

"U-um hi Jake. I know I haven't talked to you before, but I really need you help." I spoke, gesturing to Ashleys limp body in my arms.

His fertile gasped at the sight, gripping onto Jake slightly tighter.

"Oh.. of course. C'mon in." Jake said, opening the door a bit wider, allowing us to enter.

I rushed Ashley inside, setting him down on Jakes couch.

"What happend?" He asked.

"We were heading over here, and Garrett and Jack appeared. Ashleys my mate, and he was mad at them for treating me like shit. So he got in a big fight with Garrett. He killed him, but now Ash's hurt. He passed out not too long ago."

"Oh no! He needs help!" His mate spoke.

"Oh, so you're Ashleys mate. You're staying with us. This is CC." Jake said, referring to his mate.

I shook his hand before returning to Ashley. He needs to get to the hospital.

"He needs to get to the hospital." I told them. "Could I possibly borrow your car? I'll bring it back, I swear."

"It's okay, we'll drive you."

"Thanks." I said, picking Ashley back up. I was worried sick, my beautiful mate was still out cold. Garrett, please rot in hell.

We rushed Ashley out to Jakes car. I laid him down in the back seat, resting his head on my lap. "Everything's gonna be okay Ash. I- i love you." I whispered in his ear. I've never told anyone else that I love them in my life, I've always been too afraid. Afraid of being left behind. But Ash taught me to love again, and I love him more than I can ever scream. And I won't lose him now.

Jake hopped in the drivers seat and CC in the passenger side, and we speed off to the hospital.

After one hell of a car ride, we arrived at the closest emergency room. I picked up Ash once again, running into the building, Jake and CC close behind.

I ran up to the front desk, waving my arms in front of the lady at the front desks face. I was shocked when I realized she was asleep. She works in a fucking E.R. for heaven's sake! " Hey! Wake up!" I snapped in her face. Her head sprang up, revealing her bright blue eyes. They were the exact same color as mine..I feel like I know hee from somewhere but I just can't quite put a finger on it.

The fertile nurse rushed out of her seat, calling other nurses over to help Ashley onto a hospital bed.

"What happend to him?" She asked.

"He got into a fight and passed out. Please, he needs help!"

"Ok sir, we'll try our best. I'm going to need the name of the patient and your name as well." She said.

"Ok. I'm Andy Biersack and your patient is my mate Ashley Purdy."

Her face turned pure white, as she suddenly stumbled. "U-uh, excuse me for one second." She said, running off. She looked like she was gonna vomit, weird.

The other nurses rushed Ashley to a back room. I tried to follow, but they stopped me at the door, "I'm sorry, but you're going to have to wait in the waiting room." A chubby red headed nurse spoke.

"Son of a bitch.." I mumbled under my breath as I stumbled back into the waiting room. I collapsed into a chair, I was exhausted. It was the middle of the night. Even though today was the first time I talked to Ash, I feel like I've known him my whole life. I guess that's just what being mated feels like. He has to be okay..

I took out the paper and pen that I keep with me 24/7 and began to write. I just let the words flow..

I open my lungs dear,

I sing this song at funerals, no rush.

These lyrics heard a thousand times, just plush.

A baby boy you've held so tightly, this pain it visits almost nightly.

Missing hotel beds, I feel your touch.

I will await dear,

A patience of eternity, my crush.

A universal still, no rust.

No dust will ever grow on this frame,

One million years and I will say your name.

I love you more than I can ever scream.

"Um, excuse me?"

I looked up, annoyed that I had been interrupted. Standing above me was the nurse from before. She was clutching a photograph in her hands, holding it close to her heart.

"Yes?"

"Um, I'm not really sure how to say this, so I'm just going to show you this."

She handed me to photograph, her hand shaking. I took it from her, and I couldn't believe what I saw. It was a picture of her a while back, cradling a baby in her arms. A baby that looked exactly like me.

No...

I looked up at her again, and everything came flooding back. Now I know where I know her from.

"M-mom?"

"Yes Andy."