Chapter Fourteen

(Ashley 's POV)

Why are you such a wimp Ashley?

You're a DOM, as in the the dominant one. At least that's what you're supposed to be.

I don't know why, but that Taylor guy scares the shit out of me. I honestly have no interest in "super powers", I just want to be with my Andy and my child. I need to man up, I'm Ashley fucking Purdy.

I walked home with Andy, and I couldn't help but notice he seemed..different. He kept on adjusting his clothing and looking down at his body.

"Are you okay And?" I asked.

"Yes." He said, not making eye contact with me. He's lieing, I can tell.

"No you're not. What's the matter sweetie?"

We entered our bedroom, flopping down on the bed. Andy grabbed his batman pillow, hugging it to his chest.

"Ash, am I..fat?"

What? He's exactly the opposite! He's actually underweight if you ask me. He will always be perfect to me.

"No Andy! You're the exact opposite, you're perfect! And I'm not just saying that And. You're quite skinny!"

He looked down again, his expression still sad. "Everyone else says I'm fat. "

"Who says your fat?"

"All the other vampires.."

"Andy that's bullshit! Don't listen to them, they're just trying to get you to break down. "

He still wouldn't make eye contact with me, his eyes glued to the bed. I lifted up his face, forcing him to look at me.

"Andrew. Listen to me. You're not fat! And honestly you could be 600 pounds and I would still love you to death, you're just perfect Andy. All the other vampires are just jealous of you, trust me."

"Ok." He weakly smiled, but I could tell he didn't fully believe me.

"I'm tired." He yawned, kicking off his boots. I didn't blame him, we had been out and about dealing with shit all day.

I pulled off his shirt and pants, leaving him with just his boxers. As tempting as it is to fuck him tonight, we both need sleep. I striped down to my boxers as well, snuggling up next to him.

"Go to sleep baby." I whispered in his ear, causing him to shiver. He rested his head on my chest, pulling the blanket over us. I noticed his baby bump had gotten slightly bigger throughout the day, I hope he doesn't feel fat because of that, you can't help but get bigger while you're pregnant.

"I love you." He mumbled, his eyes slowly closing shut.

"I love you too honey." I kissed the top of his head, his eyes now fully shut. He let out a light snore, wow he falls asleep fast!

I stared at his beautiful face, trying to process all that had happend today.

Tomorrow is my birthday.

Most people are really excited for their birthday. Well not me. Tomorrow, I'm supposed to get my "super power", and then Taylor is supposedly coming after me. Fuck, I'm scared. I'm terrified. I'm terrible at fighting, unless someone's threatening Andy. Then, something in me snaps, and I lose control. I'm like a (slightly) tamer version of the hulk, activated by jerks picking on Andy.

Please let the whole Taylor thing just be some sick joke. Please let my mind just be messing with me.

Please...

~~~

My eyes fluttered open, sunlight shinning on my face through the window. I turned over, surprised when I found myself alone in the bed. I started to panic, where's Andy? Fuck, it's my birthday.