Twenty-Five

"Well, when I was dead, I thought a lot about all the thing I really wanted to do with you. And there was one really important one that I've been wanting to ask you. Do you want to get matching tattoos?"

I stared back at him in awe, my smile growing larger and larger. I've always wanted to ask him the same thing, I just haven't gotten around to it.

"Of course Ash! I would love to!"

He beamed at me, wrapping an arm around me. "Yay!" He danced around like a little kid, shaking his ass right in front of my face. Nice Ash.

He pulled me up and started dancing with me, our hips swaying together. I laughed as we continued to dance, the rest of the world muted out. It's just Ash and I right now.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, and he wrapped his arms around mine, lifting me up off the ground. He just stared at my raised body, his smile warm and comfortable. "I honestly have no idea how I got so lucky to be with you.."

I smiled at him, pressing our lips together for a moment. "Touche."

He laughed, sitting back down on the front step again, pulling me into his lap. "So, what tattoo would we get?"

I thought for a moment, thinking about all that Ash and I had been through together. And then, it hit me. "Well, maybe we could get the word "saviour" on our wrists in each other's handwriting. That was the song you wrote me when you found me outside. And if we get it on our wrists, it will stand for the end of all our pain." I said.

I know that both of us have self harmed at one point so I thought it would be a good idea. Ash was the one who got me to stop. The only reason I started again was because I thought I lost him..

"That's a great idea And! I say we do it."

"Yay! Thank you baby.." I got up and started to dance on his lap, grinding my body onto his. I didn't care that we were outside, I just want him. I could tell he was getting turned on as he grabbed onto my hips, grinding me into him harder.

I titled my head back and let out a whorish moan, feeling his pants start to tighten below me. I began to nip his neck, sucking on the sensitive spots.

"Andy.." He tried to say firmly, but it came out more like a moan. "Andy not now.."

"But Ashyyyyyy." I whined, dragging out the y. "I wanna play with you.."

"I promise we can play later hun. I promise."

"Ugh fine. But I'm holding you to your promise."

He smiled, kissing my cheek before we stepped back inside. We chatted with the guys for a while before leaving. Ash and I decided that it would be best to move out of Jake and CC' s place since we have a kid now, so we settled on moving in to Ash's old house.

After buckling Leda into her car seat in the back, we sped off to our new home, pulling into the parking spot.

Everything remained untouched in our house. Turns out Ash's parents had left pretty much everything to him in their will.

I threw the keys on the table, examining the place. It was the perfect size home for a family, even big enough for more than one kid. But I'm defiantly not ready for another bundle of joy just yet.

We put Leda down for a nap and decided to watch TV for a little bit. "Can we watch Batman Ashy?" I begged, pulling my best puppy dog face.

"Fine. But only because you're so damn cute." He tried to keep a straight face but he couldn't help but grin.

Ash cuddled up against me on the couch, and I rested my head on my chest. After an hour of batman, Ash was out. I however, was the complete opposite. I feel like I just had 100 pounds of sugar and washed it down with 50 cans of Monster.

I heard Leda crying upstairs, and I slithered out of Ash's arms, standing up to go get her.

When I came back downstairs with her, Ash was barely awake. I kissed him awake, giggling as he let out a sleepy moan. He rubbed his eyes, slowly standing up.

I continued to giggle as he bent over to put his shoes on. God why am I acting like such a kid?

He playfully rolled his eyes at me, walking into the kitchen.

"So do you want to get our tattoos now?" Ash asked, grabbing a soda from the fridge.

I nodded excitedly, practically jumping up and down. I have no idea why I'm suddenly so hyper so I'm just not gonna think about it.

"Ok then lets go " Ash smiled, grabbing his keys and credit card. I scooped up Leda, we kind of have to take her with us even if it isn't ideal.

We drove to the tattoo parlor, nailing a sweet parking spot. I jumped out of the car, jumping up and down uncontrollably. Ash grabbed Leda from the backseat, watching me as I danced around.

"Someone's happy." He smiled.

"You have no idea.."

We grabbed hands as we entered the shop. After some paperwork and a meeting with our tattoo artist, we were ready to start.

I decided to go first. Hayley, our fertile tattoo artist, started working on the outline. It didn't hurt that bad, I was used to the pain.

Leda watched her work closely, staring in awe at all the tattoo designs around the shop.

"Looks like someone's gonna be a tattoo girl someday." Ash said.

Hayley looked up at Leda, moving a strand of her bright orange hair away from her eyes. "She's adorable."

"Thanks."

After a while, she was done. I stated down at the tattoo in awe, smiling my face off. It was just...perfect. The word "saviour" in Ashley's handwriting was now permanently on my arm, a reminder of our love.

"I love it!" I smiled at Ash as he sat down in the chair, passing Leda to me. Before I knew it, she was done with Ash's tat as well.We held up our arms together, smiling at how they matched.

We thanked and payed her before leaving, my hyperness no where close to gone.

Ash started to drive home, the sun setting in the distance. I began to kiss his neck hungrily as we drove, earning a moan from him. I can't help myself, I need him.

"Andy.. Leda' s in the car.." he whispered, his breath hitching as I sunk my fangs into his neck, moving them in and out.

"I need you Ash.."

"I need you too hun. When we get home..."

Ash sped up as I continued to fang fuck him, running a few red lights. We arrived home in half the time, running into the house with Leda. I tucked her into bed quickly, her little body already drifting in and out of sleep.

I ran back down to Ash, jumping into his arms. I kissed his lips softly, before stepping back, grinning.

"Andyyyy" he whined.

"I'm gonna get ready for you Ash. Come up in ten minutes.." I spoke, running up to our room.

I'm going to make this special.