Chapter Eleven

(Andy's POV)

I woke up next to my mate, and may I say, it feels amazing to wake up happy for once. Ashs arms were wrapped around my waist and my head rested against his chest. I scooted farther up the bed so I could stare at his pretty face.

His eyes fluttered open, and he smiled back at me.

"Goodmorning blue eyes."

"Goodmorning Ashy."

After some snuggling time, we decided to get some breakfast. Ashley scooped me up off the bed, dangling my body over his shoulder. I suddenly felt a weird feeling in my stomach..almost like something was...moving.

I decided to just laugh it off, I don't want Ash to worry.

"Ashley! Haha put me down!"

He carried me downstairs, where Jake and CC were already stuffing themselves in the kitchen. Ashley set me down in a chair, grabbing some cereal for both of us from Jakes pantry.

"I don't even get a goodmorning?" Jake said.

"Sorry. GOOD MORNING JAKE!" Ashley laughed.

I giggled, and Ashley handed me a bowl of cereal. I sat in his lap, quickly eating my cereal. I haven't had actual breakfast in ages.

BAM! That weird feeling again.

I clutched onto my stomach, trying not to groan.

"Hey CC, can I talk to you for a second?" I asked.

"Oh, sure Andy."

"You ok And?" Ashley asked, his face full of worry.

"Yeah, I'm okay honey. I just need to ask CC something."

He nodded, giving me a quick peck on the lips.

I led CC into the living room, keeping my voice low.

"So, since you're a fertile too, I was thinking you might have an answer to my question."

"Ok man. Ask away."

"Um, well I have this weird feeling in my stomach. It's hard to desribe, but I was wondering if you might know what's wrong with me."

"Um..have you mated with Ashley yet?"

"Yeah, just last night."

"Well, you could be pregnant then."

What? Me? Pregnant? No way, we just mated last night...

"But, that's impossible right? We literally just mated last night."

"I'm guessing you don't know a lot about vampire pregancies." CC said.

I nodded.

"Well, vampire pregancies are very different than human ones." CC explained. "They go by much faster. The baby grows inside of you very quickly and once you've become pregnant you will give birth after about 2 1/2 months. So, even if you did just mate last night, it's very possible for a baby to be growing inside of you."

I suddenly felt sick to my stomach. I'm not ready to be a parent..I'm only 18!

"Oh.. do you have a..um..pregnancy test?"

"Yeah, I do. Jake and I are trying."

"Thanks CC. Good luck on that by the way."

He smiled and ran upstairs, bringing me back the pregnancy test.

"Vampire pregnancy tests are different that human ones also. You just put the stick under one of your fangs and it comes up positive or negative. I'm not really sure how it all works, but a test has never been wrong before."CC explained.

He handed me the stick and I stuck it under one of my pearly white fangs.

I waited a couple seconds before removing the stick. I stared back at the results in shock, and I suddenly felt sick.

Positive.

I'm pregnant.