Chapter Twenty-Eight ~ Final

(A little less than one year later)

I waved goodbye as I watched Leda jump onto that yellow school bus, waving goodbye to Ash and I. I fought back the tears that desperately wanted to fall.. My little girl is growing up so fast (literally).

I watched her disappear onto the bus, blowing us both a kiss out the window. I smiled at her, trying to push all the worries I had about her going to school away.

She's only a year old and she's already going to kindergarten. Because she looks older and she's incredibly smart, the school decided to enroll her now. I just hope she doesn't get bullied like I did..

We continued to wave as the bus began to drive away, disappearing down the road. Ash hugged me tight, he knew I was worried. "She'll be fine honey.." He cooed.

"I hope so.." I whispered, walking back to our house with his hand in mine. I stepped into the living room and Ash headed for upstairs, telling me to wait for him.

I plopped down on the couch, eagerly waiting for Ashley to join me. It was our anniversary, and I just wanted to spend time with him.

I waited for a while, but he still hadn't come to join me. "Ash?" I called out, searching the entire first floor. Where is he?

"Ashley!" I called out again, walking up the stairs. He isn't in our bedroom, maybe the bathroom? I walked over to the bathroom, finding the door closed. Should I knock? We're mates, I guess I don't have to..

I opened the door to find the bathroom empty, except for the message on the mirror. I carefully read the note on the glass, written in Ash's lipstick, "Hello love. Looking for me? Come to the place we first met, that's where I'll be."

The place we first met..that was in Mr.Flynn' s science class. I haven't been to school in ages..

I slipped my shoes back on again and began the short walk to our old school, I place that I usually dreaded.. but not this time.

Before I knew it, I had arrived in front of Lakelands Park High School. So much had happened here.. My life had been hell before Ashley. I got teased by the other vampires all day and beat up by Jack and Garrett all night. But one day that all changed..

That was the day Ashley was assigned my science partner. I was always intrigued by him, but I was also terrified of him. He stopped me on the way out of class and called me gorgeous.. and I fell for him. He took away all the pain, he got rid of Jack and Garrett. We both learned to love. He even killed the principal who made fun of me all the time. It all happend here.

I stepped inside the building, breathing in the old scent. It was a school day, so the halls were filled with kids. They all stared back at me with fear, parting the halls. It felt weird to see kids afraid of me.. I didn't like it.

"Hey! I'm not gonna hurt any of you!" I called out.

"Maybe.. but your mate will!" One kid called out.

"He'll only hurt you if you hurt me or our kid. Otherwise he's a nice guy. So go on with your lives, please." I spoke, carrying on down the halls.

I reached Mr.Flynn' s classroom, twisting the door knob open. All the lights were off, and I could here my favorite song "The Light Behind Your Eyes" playing faintly.

I stepped forward and the lights rose, my heart pounding. Ashley stepped up out of the shadows, a rose in his hand. I smiled as he walked over to me, holding me in his arms.

"Happy anniversary baby."

He stepped back, revealing a picnic set up for us in the middle of the classroom. He even bought two large jars of Skippy peanut butter.

"Thank you Ashy!" I squealed, flinging my arms around his neck. He smiled at me, cupping my face in his hands.

Suddenly, he got down on one knee, holding my hands. I gasped, covering my mouth with my hand as he pulled out a silver box from his back pocket, revealing a gorgeous ring.

"Andrew Dennis Biersack. From the moment I saw you in this very classroom, I knew I wanted you to be mine. You're my everything, I can't live without you. Every second since I've been mated with you has been amazing, and I wouldn't trade a second for the world. You gave me our baby girl, I'm complete now. You're the best thing that's ever happend to me, and I want to live with you for the rest of my life. So, will you marry me blue eyes?"

I quickly nodded my head without even thinking about it, tears streaming down my face. "Of course!" I cried, jumping into his arms.

He pressed his lip to mine, our lips moving together perfectly. I just felt the passion I had for him, there was no lust. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and he held me up, his hands under my butt.

After a long make out session, we broke apart, smiling at each other. Ash carefully slipped the ring onto my finger, causing me to cry more tears of joy.

"You're the best Ashy, I love you."

"I love you too my Andy."

We sat down on the picnic blanket together, digging in to the food. I grabbed a jar of Skippy, licking the cream off my thumb. Ash stood up to grab something, but tripped, falling flat on his face.

I couldn't hold back my laughter, spilling my Skippy all over my stomach on the process. Ash laughed at me, crawling over to me to lick to the peanut butter off my chest.

"Ashy that tickles!" I laughed, falling down on my back. He started actually tickling me with his hands, causing me to have a giggle fit.

"Ashyyyy hehe!!" I giggled as he placed kisses up my chest and neck, reaching my lips once again.

"Oh Andy, I almost forgot to give you this." Ash said, handing me the rose he was originally holding when I found him. It was a beautiful red rose, glowing in the light. I felt like the thorns represented all the pain I had been through before I met him, and the rose overpowered that, representing the good Ash had brought into my life.

I opened up the attached card, tearing up as I read it,

"So take your hand in mine

It's ours tonight

This is a rebel love song

Heart's will sacrifice

It's do or die

This is a rebel love song."

~~~

Okay, that's the end of the story. I wrote this story a few months ago and I decided to finish uploading it on Wattpad. I've written and finished a sequel and I'll upload that eventually if I get any feedback. I hope you all enjoyed.