Chapter Fifteen

We were having a great time. It was Ash's birthday, and the smile on his face never disappeared. Maybe Taylor was just fucking with us..

BANG BANG BANG

There was three harsh knocks at the door. Ashley turned to look at me, his eyes full of fear. Oh fuck, I get it. It's him, Ashley can tell.

"Guys, we need to get out of here!" I told everyone, rushing over to Ash.

"Wait, why?" Sammi asked.

Before I could answer, the power cut out. Renne let out a high pitched scream, the room completely black. No no no.. this can't be happening.

"Ash!" I cried out, searching for him in the darkness. I may only be a fertile, but I'm not just going to stand here useless.

"Andy!" He cried out. I felt someone grab my hand, pulling me down the hall. "Get the fuck off me!" I screamed. I could tell it wasn't Ash pulling me, it was him.

"Andy! Where are you?" I heard Ashley cry out, still in the living room.

Before I could reply, a hand covered my mouth, muffeling my words. "Stay still Biersack." A deep voice stated. I started to shake with fear, a few tears slipping down my cheeks. Being brave is a lot harder than it looks.

The man pulled my up the stairs and into a room. He lit a candle,so I could only see the bottom of his face. It was damn creepy, and I'm guessing this was Taylor.

He sat me down in a chair, tieing my arms to the back. He also tied my legs to the chair legs. I was trapped, unable to move.

I'm confused..

I thought he wanted Ashley, not that it matters. I'd rather have him take me than Ash. Oh fuck.. the baby. He better not hurt our child..I swear to god.

"Hello Andy."

What the hell?

"What the fuck do you want?" I tried to say, but it came out more like this, "Whagahatfusckmmmdoamsnwant?"

He uncovered my mouth, and I tried to scream. He held a gun to my stomach, "Scream and I'll shot."

Oh no, he knows I'm pregnant. I tried to hold back more tears, but a few managed to slip down my pale cheeks.

"What do you want with me? Are you going to kill me?" I asked, stop shaking.

"If I was going to kill you, I would have done that a while ago."

"Then what do you want?"

He pointed at my stomach, a crooked smiled plastered to his evil face.

No..

No, no NO!

"NO." I stated, standing my ground. There is no way in hell he is getting our child.

"Well Andy, there is one thing you should know about me. I don't take no for an answer. You see, I've been waiting for Ashley to turn 18 for years. I need gracium, badly. I got sick last year, and if I don't get a large amount of it, then I could loose all my super powers."

Boo hoo for you. Like I give a fuck.

"But, I just discovered that you were pregnant, with Ashley's baby." He continued. "And when someone with gracium in them, like Ashley, has a kid, the kids gracium levels are off the charts. Why bother with Ashley when I can have a kid with triple the powers!"

No! He can't have my child!

"No! Why can't you just leave us alone! Please! Trust me, life is fine without powers, you might actually be happier!" I spoke desperately.

He growled, getting angrier. "I intend to get my way ballsack."

I shuttered at that name, the vampires from school used to call me that all the time.

"I NEED gracium. And I intend to get it. Your child will be mine, no question about it!"

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" I yelled out, kicking his leg as hard as I could. He screamed out in pain, and I could feel his eyes, that I was yet to see, glaring at me.

He stood up, smacking me in the face. I wanted to scream for help so bad, but I don't want to die.

"You'll pay for that ballsack." He growled at me, spitting on my face. That's disgusting. Ashley please save me..

He smacked me again, untieing my legs. I tried to fight back, but he reminded me of the gun again.

Ashley...

Taylor ripped my pants off, yanking my boxers down. No no no, this cannot be happening. Please let this be one of my fucked up nightmares.

Without warning, he thrusted into me. Pain rocketed through my veins, and I couldn't help but let out a loud scream.

I started to sob as he continued to pound into me, not giving a fuck about my feelings.

"You dirty piece of shit." He half growled, half moaned at me.

No. I don't want to be used like this. I want my Ashley, please save me.

He thruster into me over and over, never hitting my prostate. I felt him release inside of me, moaning my name. Whore.

He roughly pulled out of me, slapping my cheek incredibly hard. "I always get my way, don't you forget it." He whispered in my ear, knocking the chair my arms were tied to to the ground.

"Your child, will be mine."

More tears streamed down my face, a fiery pain still burning in my ass. And then, as suddenly as he had appeared, he was gone.

The lights flicked back on, and I looked around the room. I was in my own bedroom, tied to Jake's desk chair. My pants and boxers were on the other side on the room, and I was covered in my own blood. My shirt was wet with tears and blood, my baby bump sticking out.

I'm disgusting, I'm used. How am I supposed to protect my child when I'm so useless, so weak?

I tried to get up, my ass sending a burning sensation through my body. I groaned in pain, collapsing to the ground. My hands were still tied to the chair, I was stuck.

"Ash.." I weakly cried out.

After a few minutes, the door shot open. My heart sped up, but I relaxed when I saw it was Ashley.

"Andy!" He cried out, rushing to my side. He cupped my face, wipeing away most of my tears.

I began to cry again, and he held me close to him.

"I'm so sorry honey. What happend?"

"He wants our child Ash.." I sobbed, my words barely audible.

Ashley gasped, stroking my hair. "He won't get his way though And. Not if I have anything to do with it."

He untied my hands, trying to help me up.

I tried to sit up, pain surging through me. I fell back down, crying out in pain.

"Andy.." Ashley cooed, holding me in his arms. "He hurt you?"

Well, my blood didn't just appear everywhere out of nowhere.

"He raped me Ash. He fucking raped me."