Jan 2nd 2016: Happy Birthday

10:00 A.M

~Morning baby!

What time is it?

~10, why? Can't you read a clock?

I wear contacts, fucker. I'm surprised I can txt.

~Right, um...anyways, did you just wake up?

Yes, give me twenty minutes.

~Ten, I have an important message!

Three hours.

~Alright, twenty minutes.

10:35 A.M.

Alright, back, sorry, I wanted to shower, eat and get my contacts in. Now what?

~Happy birthday! 😁😸😸😸😸😻😻😻😻😍😍😍😍🎁🎁🎂🎈🎈🎆🎇🎆🎉🎊🎇🎉🎊

Thanks....That's a lot of emojis!

~Well of course! It's your birthday! So, your father said that you can move around with crutches.

And?

~Let's go out to lunch. I'll pay.

You better. Come around Noon. I'll make you broke!

~Well, then I'll stay home! 😝

I'll even look pretty for you! 😝 😘😘😘 Luv you.

~😘😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍 Luv you more!

Alright, you do. 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 

~Holy shit. You have nothing better to do than annoy me. 😂

Well, I could turn off my phone and go bother dad. 😏

~Alright, let me get ready for our "date".

See you in an hour!

~ Love you.

Love you too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Babe! Come on!" James called. Vanessa made her way out with her crutches. He walked over and stayed by her. "Sorry, I know I'm impatient, but I can't wait any longer." He whispered. Vanessa laughed, and he helped her into the truck. She giggled, he shoved her crutches into the truck, and hopped in.

"That sounded pretty wrong." She giggled. He started laughing, then they headed off. 

"Alright, I'm sorry that sounded wrong, but it's true. Last night, after I came home, I ended up jerking. It didn't feel the same. But that's life." He muttered.

"Um...Do I need to know all that?' She asked, swallowing hard. He shrugged, and turned on the radio. Vanessa stared out the window. Did he really just ramble on? He seems much more open then when we're texting. "James, where are we going?" Vanessa asked.

"It's a surprise." He smiled. They pulled up to an Beer Hall, and she blinked. 

"Not really a surprise, I go here a lot." She giggled. James got out, and helped her out. They walked in, and was led to a table. Vanessa gave a sigh, she didn't want to tell James that she didn't feel right about them not being at the same collage, but she had to soon. She didn't like the idea that he was going to a University, where she couldn't be near him. The fear of loosing him hurt her. She gave a sigh, and sat down. "I have something I need to tell you." She breathed. James blinked.

"I'm all ears, babe." He breathed, she gave a small sigh.

"I don't want you to go to the University. I feel like if you go, all sorts of women are going to start hitting on you, and pressuring you, to the point that you forget about me." Vanessa muttered. James sat there, his eyes were wide.

"Babe, that isn't going to happen. I love you too much." He reached over, grabbing her hand. "I'm not leaving you, no way in hell I'm going to leave you. Hell if I have to run away and get married to you, I will." James smiled, Vanessa gave a small smile, but that didn't hide her concern. "You can tell me anything, baby. I'm here for you. You don't have to hide it." He breathed. Vanessa nodded, and he leaned over, kissing her forehead. "I love you, and only you." He smiled. Vanessa blushed softly, and they ordered their food, and drinks. "So, how did you break your ankle?" He asked.

"Well, I was running down the hill, and I tripped, and tumbled, landing on my ankle. Very stupid way to break my ankle. But the funny thing was, it didn't acquire to me that I broke it, till I got into the truck." Vanessa giggled, and James shook his head, smiling. "Well, it isn't the first time I broke my ankle. First time I was six, and I decided to be a complete idiot and kick a concrete post." Vanessa stifled her laugh, till James broke out laughing. She giggled, and their food came. They sat eating in silence, Vanessa took in a deep breath.

"Babe? You seem like you have something to say, but you won't say it." He rubbed his chin softly.

"I know we're eighteen, and normally by now everyone's lost their-." He stopped her, but coughing lightly.

"You implying that you want me to take it from you?" He asked. She nodded softly, and he sat there, not a word came out of him.  They finished, and headed out. The whole time they were going home, it was dead silent, if she tried to speak, he'd turn the radio higher. 

When they got home, she didn't wait for him, she hopped out and grabbed her crutches. She headed inside, and went straight to her room, slamming the door behind her. She dropped her crutches, and hopped to her bed. She laid down, and tossed her phone to the other side of the room. She looked at the window, before closing her eyes. She wanted her day to end, fast! Not long, she heard her phone go off. She got up, and grabbed it, sure enough, James texted her.

2:10 P.M.

~Vanessa, baby, are you alright?

No, why do you care?

~If this is about losing your virginity, I'm sorry, but maybe you should just drop it. 

Everyone else has lost it, but maybe I should ask someone else.

~You are not cheating on me over something so stupid! 

Its not cheating, when I break up with you.

~You serious? 

~Why don't you talk with your father? He'd know what it's like to do it.

Why, you did it before? And I already had the talk with dad, when I was sixteen! 

~Good for you, Vanessa.

You never answered my question.

~I don't plan on it.

You slept with someone else.

~I didn't answer it.

Yes you did. You said "I don't plan on it". That implied you did.

~How does that imply it?!

I'm a woman, I know things.

~Sure you do.

Fine, I'm done! Don't ever talk, txt, call, e-mail, or anything me again!

~Vanessa! Don't do this!