July 28th 2016: Collage/Trade School Tours

7:00 A.M.

Wanna come with? I'm going to tour the school!

~Sorry, gonna tour the collage.

When?

~Three this afternoon.

Mine's at Ten. 

~Babe, I'm coming with.

Yes! See you in a few hours!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanessa stood outside the truck, gripping onto James, Dad smiled and led them into the building. It was Ten and Vanessa was so scared. They met up with a woman, who took Vanessa through the tour of all her classes, and all the other classes.

"So, what is your major?" She asked.

"Her major is mechanics. Vanessa's too scared, and focused on absorbing her surroundings, that she's not paying attention to questions." Dad chuckled. They walked through, looking at the Mechanics area. Vanessa's eyes lit up. It was like a kid in the candy store.

"James look! It's so beautiful!" Vanessa smiled. She wrapped her arms around James. "I love it here!" Vanessa smiled.

"I'm glad you do." James kissed her cheek. 

-

When they finished, they headed up to the University. They had time to spare, so James was going to check out his room. As they entered, there was one kid already in there.

"You must be my roomie." He smiled at James. I gripped onto James.

"Yeah, I just came to do my tour, I'll be moving in soon." James answered.

"Take pick of your bed first!" He handed James a notepad and smiled. "Write your name on it, and I'll save your bed." James nodded, and Vanessa looked at him. He walked to the single bed and wrote his name on the pad, he stuck the paper on the wall. 

"And if you don't save my bed, I will have my girlfriend take her father's six foot pry bar, and shove up your ass, and the bastard's ass." James growled. A cough came, and James turned.

"My ass too?" James went wide eyed.

"Oh, Fuck you, Bryan!" James smiled.

"I'm the other roomie, you get that bed, since you do have a very hot girl to do in that thing." Vanessa glared at him. Bryan smirked.

"I'd rather do it at home." Vanessa muttered. James put his arm around her and kissed her.

-

When they got home, Vanessa crashed on the couch, falling asleep instantly. James looked at her father.

"My six foot pry bar, she can barely lift it." Dad murmured.

"I know, but I didn't know what threat to say, so I just came up with one on the spot." James murmured. Dad nodded and tossed him a blanket. 

"Get some rest, Vanessa is very tired out." Dad murmured, and walked off.