Jan. 19 2016: Can't We Talk?

10:15 A.M

~Vanessa! It's been over two weeks, and you won't respond! Come the fuck on! 

10:20 A.M.

~Are you fucking kidding me?! Come on, talk with me!

10:25 A.M

~Fine, you win.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanessa checked her phone. She couldn't respond, even if she wanted to. She was at the doctors, getting her cast off. They had to wait for the doctor to finish up his exam on her ankle. 

It had been an hour, and they were driving home.

"Vanessa, darling. You know I understand your still pissed at the poor guy, but come on. You're being childish." Dad breathed. "I understand he doesn't want to take your virginity, but that doesn't excuse your behavior."

"He slept with another woman, when we promised to say virgins till we were eighteen. So we'd be each other's firsts." Vanessa growled. Dad gave a sigh.

"So what if you promised? It's not like you two did the pack swear." He sighed.

"We did." Vanessa had created the pack swear when she was younger, so if a promise was broken, consequences would be applied. 

"James! I want us to promise something!" Vanessa smiled. James looked at her. "Let's do a pack swear to stay virgins till we're eighteen, so we both are each other's firsts!" She smiled.

"Okay!' James smiled. He held out his hands, she sat her hands on his hands. 

"From this day forwards, until we are eighteen, we stay virgins, so that we can be each other's firsts." Vanessa smiled. She slipped on a promise ring on James's left ring finger. James repeated it, and slipped on a promise ring on Vanessa's left ring finger.

"Did you tell him?" Dad asked. She brushed her promise ring.

"He wears it every day. Well, I thought he did." Vanessa sighed. When they got home, she made her way to the kitchen, whipping up a sandwich, she made her way downstairs, and sat down. She grabbed her phone.

11:59 A.M

I was at the docs, you wanted to talk?

~Yeah, sorry I was little rough earlier.

It's fine. I should've answered, but by the time I got them, the doc would return.

~Oh, what happened?

I got the cast off. What did you want to talk about?

~I realize that I broke the promise. I'm sorry. But I turned eighteen before you, and I thought that you wouldn't find out!

I found out.

~Yes, you did. I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry!

Sorry is long gone.

~Babe, please, I'll make it up to you.

Then figure out this code: 20-11-1-5 13-25 22-9-18-7-9-14-9-20-25 (AN: Its the alphabet in numbers)

12:36 P.M

~You serious? 

Yeah.

~You're lying.

20-11-1-5 13-25 22-9-18-7-9-14-9-20-25

~I'm not. 

Why not?!

~Because you don't deserve me to.

I want you, and only you to do that!

~I'm not going to. 

Fine! I'm done! This is pointless! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanessa shut her phone off, and sighed. She wanted nothing more than to be one with the only man she loved. And he didn't want to. Maybe it's because he broke the promise?  She shook her head, and crossed her arms. Fine! I'll wait till you end Collage! That'll show you! Four more years mean nothing!