Feb. 14th 2016: Valentine's Day

12:00 P.M

~Hey, are you busy?

No, I'm heading to lunch.

~Good, I have lunch, I need to talk to you.

Really? I'm not joining you.

~Because I'm not taking your virginity?

No, I'm meeting up with my father. He's got my lunch! I forgot it at home! Sorry, I didn't mean it like that!

~Is everything alright?

Yeah, I've been sleeping shitty, my ankle tends to lock up at night, and it hurts.

~Oh! Use a heating pad, it works!

I use that when I'm on my period.

~But it works for you ankles! 

Where are you? I got my lunch!

~East area, where we normally met up for lunch.

Okay, give me five minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanessa met up with James, he smiled softly to her, and she sat down. He handed her a card, she grabbed it.

"It's not laced with anything is it?" She asked, he laughed, and shook his head. She opened it. I'm sorry for everything, I understand you're upset, and I should be respectful of your wishes, and I'm not. Frankly, I'd break up with me if I was like that. But, right now, I want you back, as my Valentine. I love you, I mean it.

"Will you be my Valentine?" He asked. She looked at him and nodded. She hugged him and kissed his cheek. He smiled, and they ate softly. She giggled softly, and he narrowed his gaze. She leaned forward, and kissed his lips softly. He wrapped his arm around her, and held her close. They parted, and he smiled. She brushed his cheek, and smiled. She nuzzled him softly. 

"Babe, I want something special, in four years, after you graduate from collage." She breathed, he looked at her, his eyes wide. 

"You saying what I think you're saying?" He asked, she nodded. He shook his head. "Don't say things like that. You're going to start begging for it, I know it." He breathed. She shook her head.

"I made a promise to myself, I'm wearing another promise ring." She giggled. He lowered his head. 

"I had a surprise. But it won't matter now." He muttered. She blinked at he kissed her lips. "I have to go on a family trip to see some family members for a funeral, will you be fine alone? I'll try to text you when I can." He murmured. She nodded, and he got up and left. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3:00 P.M.

~Going on an airplane! Can't wait!

That's wonderful!

~I'll give you a message when I get off. Love you.

Love you.

1:00 A.M.

~Survived the flight. Tired as fuck. We got delayed before we took off.

Goooooood.....Sorry delayed in my brain! Tired! Night! Get some sleep!

~Will do. Love you.

Luv u.