Apr. 30th 2016: Prom Day

10:30 A.M.

~I need to talk to you, honey.

Okay, talk.

~I'm not feeling to sharp. I've been throwing up the past few days. It just got worse.

Is your mother there with you?

~I was told that she was getting your father over. 

Oh, that explains why dad took off.

~You're father's over. I'm so sorry. Prom's cancelled.

It's alright. I promise.

~Good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James came over, and crawled into bed. Vanessa laid beside him, brushing his cheek.

"Oh baby. You're burning up." Vanessa breathed, James coughed lightly, and Vanessa laid her head beside his, and brushed his chest. "Shhh, just settle, breathe in and out." She breathed. James nodded, falling asleep. Vanessa snuggled close, smiling. 

-

When he woke up, Vanessa sat reading a book. She flipped threw the pages, silently.

"Hey, can you come here?" James asked, Vanessa got up, setting her book down. She walked over to James, and sat down. "I have to use the restroom, and I'm not sure if I can make it." He muttered.

"Want a tampon?" Vanessa smirked, he glared at her playfully, and she stood up. "Grab. We'll take it slow." She smiled. He nodded, and grabbed onto her. He stood up, and they headed off. 

"Help me in, then you can dart out." He smiled.

"Yes, Sir!" She giggled, he leaned against her lightly, as they entered the bathroom. He grabbed onto the wall, and pushed down his pants. She stepped out as he sat down. She leaned against the wall, and listened to him. "Babe, do you want your phone?" 

"Please, I'll be in here a while." James murmured. Vanessa raced to the bedroom, grabbing his phone.  She raced back over entering.

"God your ass smells!" Vanessa laughed. James laughed softly, and she handed him his phone. She stepped out, and sat on the floor reading  

-

Twenty minutes went by and he called her. She stepped back inside, setting her book down. He stood up, and she braced him. 

"Thank you." He whispered, he got his pants up, and he leaned over, flushing the toilet. He took a step, and started washing his hands. Vanessa wrapped her arms around him, and he held her. "I'm so grateful to have you as my girlfriend." He whispered. 

"I know you are. I'm happy to be your girlfriend." She smiled, they headed back to the bedroom, where James laid down on the bed, cuddling under the covers. Vanessa laid beside him, laying her head on his chest.

"I wish we could go to prom." He muttered, he coughed softly.

"I'd rather stay here, with you. Snuggling close, and keeping you warm. Tending to you, helping you, taking care of you." Vanessa smiled. James brushed her back, and smiled.

"I'm glad you think that!" He smiled. They fell asleep, cuddling close.