June 10th 2016: Date?

10:45 A.M.

~Hey, I want to take you on a date.

That's putting it blunt. Couldn't you be sweeter?

~Hey, baby, I wanna do something with ya. (Is that better?)

No. 

~Well fuck!

Haha.

~Still wanna?

No.

~Why not?!

Well, open your bedroom door!

~Why?

Fine I will!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanessa opened the door, and James looked at her. "I came here to surprise you." She muttered. She looked at her phone before walking off.

"Hey! Wait!" Vanessa heard James call to her, but she quickly ignored it, she pocketed her phone just as he grabbed her arm. "I said wait, didn't I?" He asked, Vanessa didn't look at him, just gave a sigh. "You know, when you don't talk, that makes me very worried." He pulled her into his arms, holding her tight to him. "I'm sorry, alright, I was busy this morning." He muttered.

"Yeah, tending to yourself." She spat, he looked at her, she looked away, and he leaned down.

"I may have been, but I didn't want to bother you about it." He kissed her softly. She tried to pull back, but he didn't let go of her. She pushed him back.

"God, just stop." She growled. "All I wanted to do was hang out with you, like friends, but that was so stupid of me to think about!" She hissed.

"Vanessa, we're not friends, were a couple!" James snapped. Vanessa shook her head. He blinked softly. "Vanessa, what are you saying?" He asked.

"It's nothing." She took off, racing out to her motorcycle. She grabbed her helmet, but James grabbed her.

"What are you talking about?!" He asked.

"I wanted to tell you so bad, but it hurts." Vanessa gave into her tears. "My father's getting married, and I may have to move away." Vanessa cried. James stood frozen.

"Long-distance relationships are hard, but we could make it work!" He breathed.

"Not when Rachel wants me with someone else. A friend of her's has a son. She wants me with him." Vanessa shook softly.

"Vanessa, you can say no. You can do anything. It's your life, it's your body." James gripped her chin. "You can choose who can see it, and who can touch it. You control your body, she doesn't. If she wants you to go wreck your life, walk away. You have a wonderful life, you need to take control." James murmured, Vanessa sat down the helmet, and wrapped her arms around him. "I know it's hard, but I want to be with you, I want to love and hold and cherish you. Hell, I want to marry you." James whispered. She brushed his cheek as she pulled back. "I'm not saying we run away and get married, I'm just staying I love you so much, that when we're older, after collage, I'll marry you, we'll have a wonderful family, together." He smiled. 

Vanessa nodded. "Okay." She breathed. They walked back inside and sat down, quickly turning on the TV to watch a movie together. James pulled her close, letting her rest her head on his chest. He smiled softly, and kissed her head. "I love you, James." She smiled.

"I love you too, Vanessa." James whispered, he held her tighter, smiling softly.