Bonus: June 17th 2015: How They Met

Vanessa stood outside, with her father. She smiled softly, and giggled when they walked to the park. Vanessa gave a small squeak as she looked at her father.

"Dad, let's play catch." Vanessa smiled. They walked to the field, and her father threw the baseball, Vanessa leaped up, and caught it. She tossed it back to her father, he threw it, and she raced after it. She accidentally ran into a man as she leaped up to catch the ball. "Oh shit!" She scrambled back. The man looked at her. 

"Hi. I'm James." He tossed her the ball. 

"Vanessa." Vanessa blushed softly, and her father walked over.

"I'm so sorry about Vanessa, she didn't know." Dad murmured.

"It's alright, I wasn't paying attention either. At least it was a beautiful woman." He smiled, Vanessa blushed more, and James brushed her cheek. "How about we swap numbers? I'd like to see you again." He smiled.

"Sure." Vanessa smiled, they swapped phones, putting in their numbers. Their fingers touched, and James smiled. 

"See you around, Vanessa." He smiled. Vanessa looked at her father. 

"Someone as the hots." Dad smiled. Vanessa stuck out her tongue and they returned to their game of catch before heading home. 

3:45 A.M.

~Hey, it's James.

Yeah, I see your name on my phone.

~Cool, I can't sleep.

Why's that?

~I can't stop thinking about you.

Like what?

~You snuggling next to me. Kissing me.

Really?

~Yeah. You know of 'Love at first sight'? I believe in it.

Really?

~Yes, I do. 

I do too.

~Really?! That's so great!

Get some sleep, James.

~Will do. Night.

Night.

~I have one last question. How would you feel about dick pics?

If we were dating, I'd be cool with it, if we're not, don't.

~Okay. Night.

Night.