Apr. 20th 2016: Prom?

1:00 A.M.

~It's been bugging me for a while, I need to talk to you.

~Please, for once, let me talk.

Fine!

~Come meet me, at the river. I want to talk to you.

No.

~Yes.

Go suck a cock.

~Please! I want to talk to you now!

No! No! NO! NO! NO!

~Fine, I'll come over!

Don't! I don't want to see you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanessa laid under the covers, crying.

"Please, Vanessa!" James knelt by her. "Please, I want to take you to prom. I want to make it up to you! I made huge mistake, I love you." James sniffled.

"I hate you! I hope you die!" Vanessa cried. James yanked off the covers, and grabbed her, pulling her to him.

"Please stop saying that! I want you to come with me to prom!" James cried. Vanessa looked away. "I'm not taking no or anything hateful as an answer!" He held her. 

"I don't want to go, with you. After what you did to me." Vanessa choked out.

"Vanessa, please. We'll do anything you want." He breathed. Vanessa slapped him. 

"I want you to stand up." Vanessa growled. James let her go, and stood up. She grabbed a pillow and started hitting him with it. He covered his face with his arm. After a little while, she stopped, breathing heavily.

"Feel better?" He asked. She gave a nod. He sat down and she sat next to him. "Will you go to prom with me?" He asked.

"I guess." Vanessa sighed, he put his arm around her, and he held her. 

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done that." He breathed. 

"Don't bring it up." Vanessa pushed him down on the bed, and she climbed onto his lap, setting her hands on his chest. "I don't ever want you to do that. I'm the only woman you can sleep with."

"Yes, lovely." He whispered. She rolled her eyes, and he blinked at her. She smashed her lips onto his, and he brushed her hips, and he slipped his hands into her pants, pushing them down. "I'm so sorry." He whispered on her lips.

"I accept, as long as you make slow, passionate love to me." She smirked.

"You're wish is my command." He smiled.