June 5th 2016: Graduation

4:30 A.M.

~Can't wait! What about you?

No, but I'm trying to sleep!

~I was, but then I got hard, then I was jerking off, and now I'm txting you!

GO TO SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤

~Fine, alright.

10:00 A.M

~Are you ready?

Almost, I'm peeing!

~Ew. Okay.

Okay, done, I'm walking out.

~Good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They stood listening to their names.

"James Diamond!" The principal smiled. James stepped forward, and took his diploma. After a while, Vanessa was called up. "Vanessa Russel." Vanessa stepped forward, and took her diploma. When they finished, James smashed his lips onto hers, holding her to him. She wrapped her arms around him, holding him close. He broke the kiss, and smiled.

"I love you, I can't wait till we get home." He smiled.

"I love you too!" Vanessa laid her head on his chest. He brushed her back softly, and their parents took photos. Vanessa covered her face. "Noooouuuuu! No more pictures!" She giggled. James laughed, and lifted her up. 

"Dun, dut dut da." He purred. 

"Sure, I'm totally your bride." She giggled, and kissed his cheek. He smiled, and got her into the truck. They headed home, where it ended in the bedroom.

-

They sat eating dinner, smiling.  Vanessa leaned to James, and kissed his cheek. 

"So, Vanessa, have you decided if you're going to live with James, or stay here?' Mr. Diamond asked.

"Stay, for the first year at least, so he can get used to his surroundings without another problem." I smile.

"Aww." James smiled. Vanessa giggled, and smiled. He kissed her, and she brushed his cheek.

-

When night feel, they curled up in Vanessa's bed, snuggled close, falling asleep after a long eventful day.