Apr. 2nd 2016: How's Your Mother?

10:30 A.M.

~Wanna talk?

Why?

~That was a long delay, almost five minutes!

I was pissing, again.

~Ew, again.

You're welcome.

~Well, I jacked off twenty minutes before I texted you.

Um...Give me a moment.

11:00 A.M

Sorry, Dad needed help out in the garage.

~It's alright, babe.

Good, because I need to go for a few hours. 

~What? Why?

I have to go to the docs, then we have to hit the store.

~Oh. When you come back, text me.

Will do. Love you.

~Love you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanessa had lied, she needed time to figure out why her father told her about Jasmine Ryland. Vanessa felt as if she had to confront him, about Jasmine, but she couldn't. Vanessa got up, and walked outside, she walked to the garage, her father was working on the car. 

"Go talk to him about Jasmine." Dad growled. Vanessa sighed, and texted James.

11:30 A.M.

Who's Jasmine Ryland?

~Why?

I'm being told you're sleeping with a woman named Jasmine Ryland.

~Ew! She's my cousin.

Good. I was worried.

~Don't believe everything they say, babe.

I know, but they kept hounding.

~Walk away.

I tried!

~Babe, are you lying.

Partially. Dad's hounding me.

~Oh. Believe him.

Wait, WHAT? She isn't your cousin?

James? Answer me!

Dammit, JAMES!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanessa grabbed a helmet, and hopped onto her father's bike. She sped down the road, heading to James's place. She pulled into the driveway, running to the door as she took off the helmet. She banged on the door, James's mother opened it.

"I need to see James!" Vanessa told her. She stepped back, and Vanessa dropped the helmet on the couch, and raced to James's room. She opened the door, spotting James with the woman, making love on the bed. "YOU TWO-TIMING BASTARD!" Vanessa screamed. James scrambled up, staring at Vanessa. She walked over and punched him. She pinned him against the wall, and slammed her knee between his legs. "You're so dead!" She hissed. She stepped back, and walked off. "We're done! And I'll make sure you never do it again!" 

"Wait! I-I can explain!" James cried.

"No! You cheated on me!" Vanessa screamed. "I don't give a shit about you anymore! Don't ever call, text, e-mail, or anything me again!" Vanessa yelled. "I don't want to see, hear, or talk to you ever again!" Vanessa raced off, grabbing the helmet, she pulled it on and got onto the bike, driving off. She hated what just happened.