Apr. 1st 2016: April Fools Day

6:30 A.M

~I know it's early, but morning, baby.

It's not that early, I get up at this time anyways.

~Good to know. Happy Friday.

Happy Friday, also! I have news

~And that is?

I'm pregnant!

~YOU'RE WHAT?!

Pregnant.

~You serious?

Yep.

~You bitch, you cheated on me!

What's today?

~April 1st

~Oh, it's April Fools Day! I feel like an idiot!

I got you.

~Yes you did.

Luv you.

~Luv you too, baby.

I'll see you at school?

~Of course!

Good. I have an even bigger surprise when I get there.

~Is it another April Fools joke?

No. It's a good thing.

~Good. See you then.

Yep!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanessa got off the bus, and raced over to James, who climbed out of his truck. She wrapped her arms around him, and smashed her lips onto his. He wrapped his arms around her, and held her. She brushed his chest, and he broke the kiss.

"In the truck, now." He looked at his watch. "We have less then an hour." He gave a gruff pant, and Vanessa quickly climbed in, setting her bag in the front. "Pants." He leaned to her lips. She smiled.

-

They climbed out after a while, and she fixed her shirt lightly. James hopped out, and licked his lips. "You taste good, babe." he smiled.

"I'm glad!" Vanessa giggled, they grabbed their stuff, and headed in.

"Was that the surprise, you taking over?" He asked. She giggled, and he kissed her forehead. "Alright, you shit, I'll take that as a yes." He leaned down and pecked her lips. She giggled and shrugged. Well, we broke the promise! But deep down, I have a bad feeling about this.