Mar. 20th 2016: Aniversary

10:00 A.M

~Morning!

Morning?

~Do you remember what today is?

No.

~Who is this?

Vanessa, who are you?

~James.

How big is your schlong?

~BABE!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

~This isn't a laughing matter!

Yes it is, I know what today is!

~Good, because it's eight inches erect.

Did you just check it?!

~Yes, I'm actually jerking off.

No. Just no. 😱

~Sorry, but I just woke up with a woody, because I was dreaming of us, in bed, bouncing.

Thanks now you're really pushing me to break the promise.

~Maybe you should. My surprise was that I come over, stripped and hard, taking that thing you call "virginity".

Oh, really?! :O 

~Yes. Shall we?

No. Not right away. You finish up, I have a surprise for you.

~I just did.

Ew....

~Haha.

Don't come over now. 😏

~Okay

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanessa stood at the table, finishing up the table. She wore a tight dress, that flared out at the ends. She purposely wore lace undergarments, just to torture the poor guy. The door opened, and she spotted James.

"Sexy." He smiled. She giggled, and walked over to him. He grabbed her hips softly, and she wrapped her arms around him. He kissed her, and she groaned softly.  He pulled her tight, and she slipped her fingers into his hair. He broke the kiss. "I'm starving!" He smiled. 

"Good, I made lunch!" She skipped to the table.

"Lace panties!?!" He raced over and grabbed her, spinning her around. "You little hotty shit. You purposely did that!" He kissed her. She grabbed his shirt, holding onto it. She broke the kiss. "You fuck, I want you, so bad now!" He leaned to her neck.

"Starving." She smiled. He pulled her tight, and she gasped and he lifted her up, and laid her on the table. He leaned over to her. 

"I'll be gentle." he whispered.

"Sure." She giggled. He kissed her softly.

"Not on the table!" Dad raced over and nudged James back. "Ooh, bread stick!" He snatched one up. "After lunch, because now I'm joining." Dad smirked.

"Dammit." James laughed. Vanessa hopped down, and wrapped her arms around him, and he brushed my hips. They sat there, eating silently.

"So, you two are going to tonight?" Dad asked, James nodded. "Wear protection." Dad smirked.

"May I vomit on you?' Vanessa laughed.

"Sure, I'll even change your diaper." Dad laughed. Vanessa giggled.

-

When they finished lunch Vanessa led James up to her room, and he kicked the door shut. 

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yep." She kissed him, he held her, carrying her to the bed. He pinned her down, and she groaned softly as he pressed himself to her.