August 17th 2016: Helping the Move

10:00 A.M

~I NEED YOUR HELP!

Holy caps, I'll be there in ten.

~THANK YOU! Sorry, caps again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanessa got over to James's place, and helped him pack up his stuff. He smiled softly, and she walked over to him, hopping onto his lap. She kissed him softly, savoring his lips.

"We're almost done, then we have a very long drive up." He smiled.

"Yeah." Vanessa smiled. She got back up, and finished taping up some of the boxed. They put the boxes in the truck, and he got in. Vanessa hopped onto the motorcycle, and followed him on his trip up to the University. 

"Why do you ride a bike?" James asked.

"It's called a Motorcycle." She smirked. They started carrying up the boxes. As they entered Bryan and Mark, James's other roommate, looked at Vanessa.

"Ooh, crop top and tight jeans." Bryan smirked.

"She was wearing a band tee, but she took it off, because it got hot out." James growled.

"Sorry, but I like my hog, I just don't like the heat." Vanessa smirked. They started unpacking, and getting James settled in. Vanessa sat down, pulling her shirt back on. 

"Thirsty?" Mark asked.

"Please. What do you have?" Vanessa asked. 

"Ice cold water." Mark tossed her a bottle, Vanessa took a giant gulp, and gave the bottle to James, who took a huge gulp.

"So, where's your dorm?' Bryan asked Vanessa.

"I'm staying at home, I'm going to Trade School to be a mechanic." Vanessa smiled.

"Cool." Mark smiled. James put his arm around her and kissed. 

"Will you be alright going home on your own?' James asked.

"Of course! I know the roads like you." She smirked, James sighed. She kissed him, and he brushed her thigh. "I love you." Vanessa whispered.

"Love you too." James smiled. She got up, and headed off. She headed home, not happy that she had to leave James all alone at the University. But she couldn't help it, she loved him so much that she had to trust him. And trust him was easier s