Meeting Hermiones friends.

Hermione dragged me to a painting of a fat lady. She whispered something than the painting swung open.

The room was big. It was painted red and gold. There was a big fire place on the side of the room. There were many couches scattered across the room.

"Welcome to the Gryffindor common room!"she said to me.

"Harry! Ron! Get down here!" She yelled up the stairs.

A red haired boy and a cute black haired came down the stairs with there wands up.

"What's going on Hermione?" The cute black haired boy asked worried.

"Nothing's wrong. I just wanted you to meet my Ava Krum." She said.

They put their wands down and looked at me in shock.

"This is Ron Weasley   and this Harry Potter." She said pointing at them.

"Your Ava Krum! The Keeper!" Said Ron excitedly.

"Yes that is me but I should be getting back to the ship. Victor will worry." I said in my heavy Bulgarian accent. "Well it was nice meeting you."

I shook their hands and when I shook Harry's hand I felt sparks.

"Bye!" I said running out of the common room back to the ship.

As I was running I ran into two red haired twins.

"Oh I'm sorry. I was just running back to the ship." I said in my heavy Bulgarian accent.

"Your Ava Krum!" They said in unison. "We are Fred and George Weasley."

"Yes that is me but I really have to get back--"

"Come meet our friend Cedric! "They said dragging me somewhere.

They dragged me to a hot boy in yellow.

"Hey Ced! This is Ava Krum!" I think Fred yelled.

"Nice to meet you but I must go back to the ship!" I said trying to get away from them.

"Wow your Ava Krum! Nice to meet you! You were great at the cup!" He said very excitedly.

"I must be going!" I said while running away.

Once I got to the ship I saw a very mad Vic.

"Where were you! You had me worried sick!" He said hugging me like he would never see me again.

"I just went to the school library than meet a few people."I said so he would calm down.

"Well come on lessons are about to start" he said as we walked further in the ship.