The Ministry

I get waken up by Harry. He is calling my name.

"Ava! Wake up! I had a dream about Sirius! He is in the Ministry! We have to save him." He yells.

I sit up. We have to save Sirius. I had met Sirius over the summer. He was at my concert. I didn't realize it was him because he was a dog.

"What are we going to do?" I ask.

"Well the plan is to distract Umbridge with the twins then we go into her office and use the fireplace." He says.

"All right. Let's go!" I yell.

We run to Umbridges office. Everyone was there. Hermione knocks on the door.

"Excuse me Professor. The Weasleys have set up a portable swamp in the East wing." Hermione says.

Umbridge stomps over to the east wing.

"All right. Luna, Neville, Ron and Hermione guard. Ava and I will go in." Harry says.

We walk into the office.

"Harry look at this." I say holding a picture of the Minister.

"She is such a kiss-up." Harry says.

We try to find the flew powder. Then some Slytherins come in. Some of them holding our friends. Then Malfoy grabs me again.

"We meet again." He says.

Then Umbridge comes in. She starts talking about how she thought Dumbledore had a secret weapon. Snape comes in.

"We have ran out of vetreserium." He said.

"They got Padfoot! In the place where it's hidden!" Harry yells. Snape rushes out.

"A little curse will loosen your tongue." Umbridge says pointing her wasn't at Harry.

"That's illegal!" Hermione yells.

"What the Minister doesn't know doesn't hurt him." She says bending the picture of the Minister down.

"I will show you where it is!" Hermione yells nodding at Harry.

Then Umbridge follows them out.

"I'm hungry." Ron says trying to reach his back pocket.

"Give me that." Goyle says. Then he grabs the candy and gives some to Crabbe. When they eat it they throw up. I send a bat-bogey curse at him. We run out of the room. We run to the bridge where we meet Harry and Hermione.

"Puking pistles. Ava did a really good bat-bogey curse at Malfoy. It was awesome! I wouldn't want to be on the other side of it." Ron says.

"So how are we going to get to the Ministry?" I ask.

"I don't want all of you coming. This could be dangerous." Harry says.

"We are all in this together." Neville says confidently.

"Again, how are we going to get there?" I ask again.

"We fly of course." Luna answers. She leads us to the forest. We walk to a clearing. I see many weird horse things.

"What are they?" I ask.

"They are threstals." Luna answers.

"There is nothing there." Hermione says.

"You can only see them if you have seen death." Luna answers.

Then we get on the trestrals. Hermione goes with me. I help her get on it. We take off. Hermione is holding on for dear life. The air brushes my hair back.

We land next to a telephone box. Two at a time we go down to the Ministry. Harry and I go together. It is very cramped. Are body's are pressed together. Sparks erupt throughout my body.

When we get to the bottom everyone was there. Around us there are many doors around us. I touch a door knob. I turn it.

"Come on guys. Through here." I say.

We walk in the door. There are many shelfs with orbs on them. Inside the orbs are mist. We walk through the place. We stop at one of the shelfs.

"Hey Harry! This one has your name in it." Neville says pointing to a orb.

Harry pick it up. Then a deatheater appearates in front of us.

"Give me the prophesy, Potter." He says.

"Malfoy." Harry sneers.

"Three! Two! One! Go!" I yell.

"Reductdo!" Everyone yells, pointing at the shelfs. Then we run in opposite directions. I run to my left. Then a Death eater apperates in front of me.

"Stupify!" I yell. The death eater dalls to the ground. Then I run to the south. There is a door, so I open it. Voldemort is sitting on one of the couches.

"Petrificus Totalus!" He yells. I fall to the ground. I can't move. I scream.

"Ava!" I hear behind me.

"Silencio!" Voldemort yells. "We meet again my queen. Stupify!"

I black out.

Harry's POV

"Ava!" I yell. She is right in front of me. Voldemort standing over her.

"Silence!" Voldemort yells. "We meet again my queen. Stupify!"

Then she falls to the ground. Voldemort grabs her arm and appearates away.

We have to save Ava!