Saying goodbyes and Durmstrang

Toady was the day that we are leaving. I woke up and walked over to the court yard.

I saw that all of the schools were here. I walked up to my friends. They all tackled me in a hug. Then we all laugh.

"I'm going to miss you guys!" I said.

"We are going to miss you!" They all said.

"Do we still have those tickets for the London concert?" Harry asked.

"Of course!" I said.

"Come on Ava! Time to go!" Vic yelled from the ship.

By that time the ship was leaving. I did a cartwheel and a flip. I landed on the top deck. Then I waved to my friends. They waved back.

Then the ship went under the water. For a while the ship was sailing. I told Vic that I was going for a swim. I jumped into the water. The water was so fresh. It was a little cold. I flapped my fins.

I looked and saw colorful fish swimming in a school. Then I turned my head to see colorful coral. I can easily see through the murky water. Then I did a flip into the air.

I swim around for awhile. Then I pushed myself back up in the ship. I waited for a while. My tail slowly turns into two legs.

After a while Durmstrang came into view. The massive school was a little smaller than Hogwarts but still big.

We all walk in. Everyone claps for us when we walk in. We all sit at the big table in the middle of the room. I sat next to my best friend Alex Gilmore.

"I missed you so much!" He yelled.

"Me to! Did I tell you that I got a record deal, I was in the Triwizard Tordament and that I got a summer concert across the world." I said.

"Wow! A lot happened to you!" He responded.

"Yeah. I guess." I said remembering
Voldemort.

After the welcome back feast we went up to our rooms. I was the only girl so I had my own room. Thank goodness. Lots of the guys were really weird. Thank god Vic is here. He beats the other boys up if they come near me. Except Alex. Vic knew he was my best friend.

I woke up the next day feeling refreshed. After sleeping on a boat for a long time this feels like heaven.

I walk down to breakfast. Today is the last day of the year. I sit next to Alex sad that the year went so fast.

"I can't believe the year is over. The year went really fast without you here. I really did miss you!" He said.

"I really missed you to!" I respond.

Alex's POV

I really did miss Ava. I really like her. She just thinks of me as just a friend. *Sigh*

Ava's POV

It was nearing the end of the day. I was sad but very excited. Tomorrow I am preforming in Bulgaria! I'm so excited. I'm just sad that the year is over.

We all meet up with our parents in the courtyard. I run up to Mother. We hug each other.

"I missed you Mother." I said in her chest. A tear sliding down my face.

This summer is going to be awesome!