The Yule ball and kissing

I am so excited for the Yule ball! My owl Misty came in from the window with a letter and a small box. I looked in the box to see a beautiful sky blue mask. Then I opened the letter.

Dear Ava

I completely understand. When the Yule ball happened in my generation I also had a mask.

Best of luck,
Mum

I checked the time to see that it was a hour till the ball. I quickly styled my hair and put my mask on carefully. Then I put my dress on.

I ran out of my room to see a very dashing Vic.

Vic's POV

Wow! Ava looked beautiful! I just hope no boys will do anything to her.

Ava's POV

"You look very beautiful Ava." He said.

"Why thank you. You look very handsome." I said. "You go first."

"Ok." He said. Then he walked into the hall.

I waited 10 seconds till I walked into the hall. I heard gasps and "Who is that?". I walked slowly down the stairs.

Once I got down the stairs, I walked over to Ced. Since he was talking to his friends I tapped his shoulder. He turned around and saw me. His mouth widened in shock.

Cedric's POV

I turned around to see Ava. Wow! She looked beautiful! A beautiful blue dress and a light blue mask. We line up in the champion line. Harry looks jealous. Oh well better watch out for him.

Harry's POV

Wow Ava looked beautiful! She walks over to Diggory. I am so jealous! She is just amazing! We walked to the champion's line. I looked at her with jealousy. She didn't realize. I wish she would notice me.

Ava's POV

We walked into the Great Hall. It was amazing. Ice crystals were hanging from the ceiling. The floor looked like ice. The champions started dancing on the floor. Cedric and I are really good at dancing. My mom made me take dance lessons when I was little.

Some people came up to dance. Cedric and I went to sit down. Hermione and Victor sat next to us.

"Hey Ava. Would you like to dance?" Victor asked.

"Sure"I said.

We went on to the dance floor. Victor also took dance lessons. We did the tango. Everyone started watching us amazed about what we could do. I broke a sweat. Dancing is hard. When we finished everyone clapped, cheered and wolf-whistling. I curtsied and Vic bowed then we walked over to the table.

"Nice job! You guys did really well." Cedric said.

"Thanks!" I said.

"Now I would like Ava Krum to come up to the stage to sing." Dumbledore said.

I walked up to the stage. I went to the piano. I started singing The Coolest Girl. (Song from A Very Potter Sequel. It's really good.)

Every one started clapping. Some of the guys in the crowd wolf-whistled. I blushed and curtsied.

I walked off the stage and walked outside with Cedric.

"Aren't the stars just beautiful." I said.

"Yeah." He said.

I noticed that we were really close. He leaned in. Then our lips touched. His lips tasted like chocolate. Then in the distance I saw a figure run away. Weird.

Cedric's POV

I leaned in. She seamed hesitant. Our lips touched. Her lips tasted like vanilla. I love it.

"Will you go out with me?" I asked as we leaned back.

"Sure!" Ava said.

Yes!

Harry's POV

I saw Ava and Cedric kissing in the distance. I ran back inside of the castle. I ran to the common room and up to the boys dormitories. Then I cryed myself to sleep.