Dark mark

I try to burn the bars. It seems to not work. I summons a tornado. It slams back into my face. I slam into the wall.

Two people come and open the cell. I try to run past. They grab my arms and drag me upstairs.

They drag me to a big room with a table. Many people in black are sitting at the table.

"What do you want from me?!" I yell as I struggle against the guys who are carrying me. They hold me harder. I scream in pain.

They place me in a chair and tie me with chains. Then Voldemort comes in. He sits next to me.

"Nice to see you my queen." Voldemort says in his slithery voice. The woman that sits on the other side of me growls.

"Now today we will do something very special with my queen. We will give her the dark mark." Voldemort says.

"No! Please! No!" I yell.

"Silence girl. It is a pleasure to have the dark mark on you." The lady next to me says.

"Shut up Bellatrix! She is not just a girl! She is my queen." Voldemort yells.

The two me that were holding me, unchain me. Then they grab me and drag me toreward the center of the room.

"Get off of me!" I yell struggling to get out of their grip.

"Silenco." One of the guys says. They make me sit in a metal chair.

"Thank you Mucliber and Lestrange. You may go." Voldemort says. The two people walk back to the table.

"Elenslmakitive." Voldemort yells.

A searing sensation start through my body. I scream in pain. Fire erupts from my body. The metal chair heats up. My back burns. Then my hands feel like the skin is turning inside out.

When the heat stops I look at my arm. A skull with a snake in its mouth is tattooed on my arm!

"Get this off of me! I'm not your queen! I'm not a death eater. I am a good person. The good side will win!" I yell. Then fire sets in my hands. It travels up my arms. Then the people at the table gasp.

"Oh but you are on our side." Voldemort says. "Take her away."

Then Mucliber and Lestrange put gloves on and then grab me. I spray them with water. There hands slip on my skin. I turn into a rat and try to run away. Lestrange grabs me. He pinched my little rat body.

I turn into a poisonous snake.

"Wingardiam Leviosa!" Mucliber yells.

I float to the dungeon. Then he shuts me in the cell. I turn to a fly. I try to climb under the door crack. The door magically lowers. It send that the death eaters put a spell on the door so I can't get out.

Maybe I can cast wand less magic!

"Bombarda!" I think. The door shakes but doesn't explode.

I sit in the corner of my cell. Am I going crazy? I cry.

"Someone help me!" I yell.

(By the way I'm just going to say that Grimwald place is right next to Malfoy Manor.)

Harry's POV

"Somebody help me!" Someone yells in the distance. I run to the living room.

"Did you guys hear a scream. It kinda sounded like Ava." I say.

"You just miss her Harry. We didn't hear anything." Hermione says.

"Come everyone we have to go to Diagon ally." Molly says. Tomorrow we will go to Hogwarts.

It's not going to be the same without her.