Training and new rooms and record deals

I woke up the next morning. I feel sad about yesterday. Some people. I go and run down to the pitch.

First I stretch. Never ever work out without stretching. Then I do suicide training.

The running makes me sweat. Then when I hit the push-ups I sweat more. But the adrenaline keeps me going. I go till I am out of breath. Which is about 30 times.

I wiped off my sweat. Then I walked up to the castle. When I got in the castle I saw Harry and a girl kissing.

For some reason my heart brakes. Then I ran up to the seventh floor. I started pacing. Then a door appeared from the wall.

I opened the wall to see a room with a couch and a guitar. I've always wanted to know how to play the guitar.

I picked up the guitar and started to play some notes. I sang some notes. I made a song. Then Dumbledore came in with someone else. I turned.

"I heard you singing and I called my friend Martha Bucking." Dumbledore said.

"I would like to offer you a record deal." Martha said.

"Sure! I would love to!" I said."Um Dumbledore. Can I sing a song at breakfast tomorrow?" I asked.

"Sure!" He said.

They left.

"Yes!" I yelled.

-----------

I'm sorry it's so short