Date at Hogwarts

I finally was let out of the hospital wing. Tomorrow was the Hogsmade trip. I was so excited for my date with Ced. Once I got out of the hospital wing I started doing suicide training. Lots of people saw me working out and started watching.

Vic came down and started doing it with me. Lots of girls came down. Basically all the schools are watching.

Since all the schools were watching we got on  our brooms and started doing flips and different moves.

Everyone started either clapping, cheering and even started wolf whistling.

We bowed and walked back to the ship.

----------------
At dinner Dumbledore announced that there was going to be a Yule ball! I'm so excited. When we got back to the ship I went to bed.
----------------
Today was the day I go to Hogsmade with Ced! I'm excited! My owl Misty flew in from the window.

Dear Ava,

Meet me in the Great hall.

Cedric

I ran around the castle once today and went back to the ship to get ready for my date.

I walked down to the Great hall to get to Ced.

"Hey." He said to me.

"Hey! You ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah." We started walking.

We walked down to the carriage. He held the door open for me.

"Why thank you." I said to him.

When we got of the carriage we walked to a building named Three Broomsticks.

"What is this place?" I asked looking around.

"This is Three Broomsticks! The best pub in Hogsmade!" He said excitedly.

We sat down and he went to get some Butterbeer.

I looked around and saw Vic sitting on the opposite side of the pub.

Ced came over with the butterbeer.

"Thanks." I said taking a sip of the warm liquid.

"So what's your favorite muggle band?" I asked wanting to know more about him.

"I like Fall out boy. What's your favorite food?" He said.

"I like Ice cream. It's so creamy. What is your favorite color?" I asked. We asked each other questions till our butterbeer ran out.

"Come on! I want to show you the shrieking shack!" He said.

We ran to a creepy and old building. In the corner of my eye I saw Vic watching us.

"Hey I dare you to get closer to it." He said running closer to the building. I ran to get up to him. It wasn't very hard because I was one of the fastest quiddich players.

I ran ahead of him. I could tell he was struggling to get closer to me. I touched the shrieking shack. I don't know why it's so scary.

I ran back to Hogsmade. I saw Ced in the distance running with all his might.

Once he got to me he said "How do you run so fast?!"

"Practice." I said as if it was no big deal.

"Hey. Iwas wondering if you wanted to go to the Yule ball with me?" He said kind of nervously.

"Oh yeah! Sure! That'd be great!" I exclaimed.

"Great!" He said while started walking to the carriages.

When we got into a carriage I said "I had a really good time with you!"

"Yeah! Me to." He said right back to me.

We got out of the carriage we walked up to the ship.

"I really did like going to Hogsmade with you." I said leaning in a little bit.

"Yeah. Me to." He said in a whisper.

We then kissed.