Hogwarts and weird sortings.

Today is September 1st. Today is the day that we are going to Hogwarts. I have seen the school before but this year I am actually going for school.

Vic and I hug our parents. This is the last time we see each other till next year.

We apperate to an empty ally near Kings cross. We walk out of the ally. We walk into the train station.

People are rushing around us. We push around all of people. For Vic it's easy but for me it is hard. It is because I am so short.

I see the Weasleys by a wall. I walk over to them, dragging Vic with me. Let's just say it's not easy.

When we got over there they saw us.

"How do you get to the platform?" I ask.

"All you have to do is run through the wall." Mrs Weasley said.

Then Ron runs through the wall. As he was about to crash he went straight through the wall.

"If you want I will go with you." Harry said.

"That would be great." I say.

Then Harry takes ahold of my hand. I feel sparks. Then he starts running. I run with him. I close my eyes before we hit the wall. I feel a cool sensation.

I open my eyes to see a red, gleaming train. Harry takes my trunk. We climb up on the train.

We find a compartment in the back. Harry puts his trunk and mine on the rack. We sit and wait for everyone else.

When everyone comes in Harry moves and sits next to me.

After about 5 minutes I lay down and fall asleep on Harry's lap.

Harry's POV

Ava falls asleep on my lap. She is so pretty. I start to play with her hair.

"Do you like her?" Ron asked.

"Yes. I really do." I answer.

Ava's POV

"Wake up. Wake up." I hear someone whisper in my ear.

I open my eyes to see Harry. His face is really close to mine. I blush.

"Are we at Hogwarts?" I ask sitting up.

"No. But it's time to change." Hermione said.

We walk to the end of the train. We go into the bathroom and change. Then we walk back to the compartment and sit next to Harry.

"How much longer?" I ask stretching.

"About 3 hours." Harry answers.

I lay down on his lap and fell asleep again. 

Harry's POV

She fell asleep on my lap. Again. I breah in her sent. She smells like coconuts. I love coconuts. I think I really like her.

Ava's POV

I feel someone poking me. I open my eyes to see Harry. I sit up.

"We are here." Harry said.

I look out of the window. I gasp. Even though I have seen the castle before, it was beautiful.  The castle is so bright in the darkness. 

We walk out of the train. I see a big man.

"Hey Hagrid! Ava and Victor are going on the boats with you." Harry said.

"Hey Harry! I'll take good care of them." I'm guessing Hagrid said.

Hagrid guides us over to many boats. I try to get into a boat. Then the boat starts moving. I fall into the water.

When I touch the water my tail grows. I do a flip in the air. The first years gasp. When I reach the castle I have to wait for everyone else.

When everyone gets on shore we go into the castle.

When we get in, McGonagle tells us all about the houses. Then we all walk to the Great Hall.

It was like I remember it. The candles are floating in the air. As people saw us boys wolf whistle at me. I look down and blush. Vic growls at them.

There is a rugged hat on the stool. All of the first years get sorted. Then it was only Vic and me left.

"We have two transfers this year. They are Ava Krum and Victor Krum. Ava will be in 5th year and Victor will be in 7th year." McGonagle said. Some boys wolf whistle when she said my name. Some people gasp at  both of our names. "Ava Krum."

I walk up to the sorting hat. He starts talking in my head. "Well you have been through a lot. Very brave. But very sneaky. Smart and very nice and loyal. All houses!" It said.

"That can't be possible!" Dumbledore said.