Hospital wing again, freaking out, big news and showing some songs

I woke up in the hospital wing. I remember what happened yesterday. I scream. Vic runs over to me. He cradles me in his chest. I start crying.

I look over and see Cedric dead on the bed next to me. I scream again and cry harder into Vic's chest.

Harry's POV

I woke up to the sound of screaming. I look over to see Ava freaking out. I walk over to her. Victor walks out of the hospital wing.

I walk up and cradle her in my chest. She looks traumatized. There were tears running down her cheeks. I feel really bad.

Ava's POV

Once I calmed down Madam Pomfrey gave me a potion to nock me out. They had to do that because I broke my arm yesterday.

Once I woke up I had to wait awhile to get out.

In about 30 minutes Martha came in with a big smile on her face.

"Guess what!" She said.

"What." I asked.

"You are going on a summer tour across the world!" She said.

"Yay!" I yelled getting up and jumping up and down.

In 20 minutes Madam Pomfrey let me out.

I ran down to the ship to tell Vic the big news. I tell him and then we rejoice together. He was thrilled!

Then I run up to the castle to tell all of my friends. When I tell them they were so excited! They asked me for tickets. Of course I say yes. Then we all had to go to bed.

I went to bed in the Gryffindor common room. Hermione had an extra bed in her room.

When I woke up the next day I woke up Hermione. Then we went to the common room to wait for everyone else.

When everyone was in the common room. I lead them to the room. I got to the seventh floor. I paced three times. Then the door appeared from the wall. They all gasped.

We walked in. They all sat down on the couch.

"So I made some songs and I wanted to see if they were good." I told him.

I sang all of the songs that I made. After I was done they all clap. I guess they like them.

"They are really good!" Fred, George and Harry said. Then they glared at each other.

"Thanks guys! I'm so excited for my tour this summer. I get to travel across the world!" I said squealing.  

This is going to be great!