1 - One of those nights

In the darkness of the night, the sound of loud techno music fills one of the busiest streets of Los Angeles. Its where al the stars and celebrities go out while enjoying the privacy of the most expensive and exclusive clubs on planet earth. But its not in one of those clubs where we'll find world's biggest popstar.

Tonight she and het best friend have chosen to go to one of their oldest, favourite places. Its a bar named 'Blue lagoon' and its far less crowded than all the big clubs. This is what the popstar likes most about the bar and which is probably also the only thing to like about the old place. Its located in one of the small alleys next to the busy main street. The old bricks that cover the outside walls of the bar, look like they're about to fall of and so does everything on the inside too. Lets just say that its not the place where you'd expect two of the biggest names in pop music to be going out or to even be near to. And yet, here they are.

"Come on! This is the last one, just one more!"

"I can't. You've given me like six shots already!"

"Come onnnn!" The woman with the brown hair slurs. "One morreee!"

The two women are just looking at each other for a while then, the brunette pouting at the blonde, who is smiling a lopsided smile at her with her hands in her sides. The blonde shakes her head no, but keeps on smiling.

"Fineeee!" She shouts over the loud dance music. The brunette smiles widely, hugs her friend and runs over to the bar. The blonde starts moving to the beat of the music again. That horribly mixed music that they spin every single time she is here. Now she isn't here that often but when she is, its always the same.

"Hey there pretty lady.." The blonde looks to her left, to where the voice comes from. "Im Drew, can I buy you a drink?" Theres a man standing next to the blonde, looking at her with expecting eyes. The blonde just stares at him awkwardly, seeming to not really know what to say since well.. she is-

"Oh my god.." The man stutters then, examining the popstar from close by. "You're.. you're Taylor Swift!"

"Shhh!" Is all the blonde hushes as she turns away from the man and quickly makes her way over to the bar where her friend is still ordering their drinks.

"Ahh Tay, Ive ordered us two more drinks." The brunette slurs when she sees her friend standing beside her, completely oblivious to the concerned look on her face.

"Sel, we need to go!" The blonde shouts over the music, into the brunette's ear. "This one guy recognised me and he might tell othe-"

"No. No, no, no. Ive just ordered these drinks!" The brunette shouts, pointing at the drinks that are standing on the bar.

"Selena, come on. Lets just go home. Were both already drunk, its not okay." The blonde begs her friend while starting to look around if the man is telling people who he had just seen. "I don't want any paparazzi tonight!" The blonde adds then. The brunette visibly sighs, even though no one is able to hear it over the loud music.

The blonde looks around her again, noticing the old looking furniture in the bar. No one would ever believe that a few years ago, this was the coolest bar in town. The walls are painted a dark purple color, the floor is a dark brown, wooden one and the ceiling is still full with christmas decorations even though its already the end of January. The bar stools look old and used, which they probably are, and the bar itself is something neither of the two women or anyone with a smart brain, ever even touch since its so sticky that you would probably never get your hands back.

The brunette, Selena, was downing a glass of god knows what, in the time that the blonde, Taylor, was looking around her, trying to spot the guy that tried to buy her a drink a few minutes ago.