10- Talk to me

"So did you and Josh guy have good sex?"

Karlie almost spits her water out and stares at Taylor with two wide eyes.

"Wh- What the hell Tay?!" She says, laughing hysterically. The singer had never asked these kind of questions but then again, she knew how honest Taylor became when she has had a few drinks. The two of them were sitting on the beach. Their own piece of private beach, which Karlie found pretty amazing and which Taylor also had at home at one of her houses. The green eyed agent had made sure the surrounding was safe, before letting Taylor come out on the beach to watch the sunset.

And here they are now, closely cuddled together, surrounded by blankets, both holding a wine glass, Karlie's filled with water and Taylor's with some cheap white wine. The singer is wearing a two piece outfit with a cropped top and a cute skirt underneath it. Karlie had told the singer it would be way to cold outside to wear it, but the stubborn blonde had just walked out of the door, into the orange sunlight. Karlie had thought she looked amazing in the outfit, but had grabbed a few blankets from the couch for them to sit on and to wrap around the singer later, since it was the end of march and really not that warm yet. 

"You heard me, Klossy." Taylor says, a smirk on her face as she watches how the sun slowly sinks beneath the horizon. 

"Thats so inappropriate to as-"

"So it was bad." Taylor interrupts the green eyed girl, who is uncomfortably playing with her hands underneath the blankets.

"Well.. I wouldn't say bad. I mean it wasn't that goo- Oh whatever." Karlie stutters, her cheeks once again bright red. She hates how nervous she gets around Taylor. Even though it kinda makes sense for her to be nervous when talking about such explicit subjects like her freaking sex-life.

"I knew it." Taylor says then, proud it seems.

"Why do you seem so happy about that?" Karlie asks, fake annoyed.

"He seems like.. like a sex-less guy. Thats all." Taylor says.

"Hmm.." Karlie replies, honestly thinking back of her relationship with Josh. They were both a lot younger still. She was 17, just in the 'new' agency and he was supposed to tutor her. Everyone soon learned that Karlie didn't need any tutoring or mentoring though, since the girl could already practically do anything all the other agents spend years learning on. Josh was her distraction in that boring year. They didn't do much, except for going out on a date every once in a while. They only saw each other like once a week, mostly because Karlie made up excuses not to see him. After a while she realised they just weren't made for each other and they broke up. Shortly after that, Karlie was starting in the field.

"I guess you're right." The younger girl says after a while. Taylor sits up straight then, her legs crossed underneath the blanket.

"Yassss!" She says loudly, looking at Karlie instead of the sun now. Which Taylor practically finds the same. Her thoughts are all so blurry now. She has only had four or.. maybe five glasses of wine and feels drunker than ever before. Karlie had warned her after her first glass but it had just tasted so good and the singer knew she had so much more confidence with a few alcoholic drinks in her system.

"Shhhh!" Karlie hissed, moving a hand in front of Taylor's mouth. "Don't be so damn loud."

"Sorrryyyyy." Taylor whispered as she grabbed Karlie's hand and kissed the back of it with her red lips. She had decided that she would dress up tonight, just for Karlie.

"What was that for?" Karlie asks the singer, perplexed by the feeling of her lips against her hand.

"That was an apology." Taylor says proudly, showing Karlie her own hand. "Look, I marked you."