3- I just wanna know you

She is staring into a pair of green eyes that she has definitely seen before. She knows who they belong to. Taylor brings one hand up to pull the hood off the woman's head.

"K- Kar- Karlie?" She stutters, her eyes opened wide.

The green eyed woman smiles at Taylor's reaction. "So you remember me?" She says calmly while walking over to the couch.

"Why didn't you tell me it was you?" The blonde singer asks angrily while following her.

"And that would've made this all different because?" Karlie asks while sitting down on the couch and turning the tv on.

"Because.." Taylor starts while standing in front of the other woman, blocking her view from the tv. "Because then I would've known who you were. And that you wouldn't fucking kill me." She hisses.

"Oh yeah, you know me. You know me so well after one drunk night with me together where we barely spoke with each other." Karlie says, looking up at Taylor now since she cant see the tv from where she's sitting, since the fuming popstar is standing in front of her. The woman Taylor had met in the bar the night before isn't talking to her in a way she remembers her. Not at all.

"Well.. maybe it would've made me feel.. safer.. or something." Taylor says, mumbling the last bit.

"And why is that?" Karlie asks, raising an eyebrow while grinning at the singer. Taylor huffs in response and walks away from the annoying green eyed woman. She sure seemed nicer in that club. Maybe it was just the alcohol after all.

"Where do you think you're going?" Karlie asks, amusement present in her voice.

Taylor stands at the front door then and is about to open it. "None of your fucking business."

"Yeah no. You cant go." Karlie says, a serious look on her face as she gets up from the couch. She's wearing a black sweater with some grey leggings underneath it. She reaches into the pocket of her sweater and Taylor looks at her in shock.

"Not.. not the gun please.. please don't shoot me.." She says, panicing already, raising both hands up in the air. Karlie laughs again. "I was going to give you this." She says, getting Taylors cat stickers covered phone out of the sweater and showing it to the superstar. "In that way you can let your family and friends know that you're safe."

"Well.. am I even safe?" Taylor asks quickly, speaking her thoughts out loud.

"With me you are." Karlie says, walking over to the front door too and giving Taylor the phone. The blonde looks at the green eyed girl with a confused look on her face. "You cant tell them where you are though." She says as she turns around and walks over to the couch again.

"T- thanks." Taylor mumbles, mesmerised by those green eyes. 'Gosh Taylor, she kidnapped you. She could be some kinda psychopath for all you know.' She thinks to herself as she shakes her head a little and types her password into her phone. She types a message to her mom first bus doesn't know what to put in there exactly.

"Just tell them you're okay. Nothing else." Karlie says, watching Taylor from the couch. "They probably already noticed all those poisoned guards around your house anyway. They probably know you're not just on some kind of vacation trip."

Taylor shoots a look at Karlie. "Did you poison them?" She asks, her voice trembling slightly as she talks.

"Who? Those guards, no. They did." Karlie replies simply, shrugging her shoulders as she is now watching some kinda cooking program on tv. 'Why does this girl act like this whole situation is the most normal one in the world?' Taylor thinks to her self. She focusses on the phone and types a message to her mom.