7- Getting closer and closer

"Where are we going?"

Its the third time that Taylor has asked Karlie the question today, but the green eyed woman just keeps on staring at the road with a grin on her face.

"Come on Karls. Please." Taylor pouts at the younger girl, who isn't even looking at the famous singer but just staring at the long road in front of them. She lets out a giggle, finding it adorable how hard the singer is trying.

"Karlieeee.." Taylor wines. "Tell m-"

"Amsterdam."

"No way?!" Taylor says. "You think thats one of the safest places?"

"Thats exactly why I didn't tell you anything." Karlie says, smiling at the other woman for a short while and then looking back at the calm highway.

"Why Amsterdam?" Taylor asks, pulling her knees up to her chest and leaning back in her chair. She thinks about the last time she was in Amsterdam, for her tour. It had almost already been a year ago, in June 2015. She had liked performing there, crowds in Europe were amazing. But she cant see herself temporarily living in a city which she doesn't necessarily find the safest on earth or even in Europe.

"Cause the CSP has an apartment there for us." Karlie explains. "It was the closest to Austria, so yeah."

"Okay." Taylor replies, suddenly less cheery than a couple of minutes ago. "So how long is the drive still?"

"Six hours." Karlie says, bringing her hand over to Taylor's but stopping herself quickly. She knows she shouldn't get too comfortable with the singer. She's still business after all.

"Oh, thats actually okay." Taylor says, seeing the inner struggle that Karlie seems to have with the hand movement she just made.

"So no complaints anymore, miss Swift?" Karlie asks in an official tone, a smile on her face again. Taylor lets out a laugh.

"Oh, shut up."

—————————————————————————————————————-

Two hours later:

"Im hungry."

"So?" Karlie asks, raising her eyebrows while smiling at Taylor. The two women were still on their way and hadn't stopped yet since they left their cabin.

"So.." Taylor says, smiling at the green eyed woman. "Can we get something to eat somewhere?"

"Yes, princess." Karlie says playfully, taking the first turn off the highway and driving into a drive thru immediately.

"Princess." Taylor scoffs. "Oh come on."

The pair orders a menu with some fries, a burger and something to drink and continue their journey to the Netherlands right after finishing their meals.

"You could be a model." Taylor comments about an hour after their lunch.

Karlie looks over at the singer for about a second then, a surprised expression on her face.

"Oh please.." She says, an amused smile on her face.

"Im serious." Taylor says, still studying the girl's face. "You got the face, the body, the thing. You could be a model." Taylor observes.

"The thing?" Karlie asks, one eyebrow raised now.

"Oh you know. The thing." Taylor says, suddenly shying away from the younger girl and looking outside.

"What thing?" Karlie asks, yet again, a small smile on her face.

Taylor sighs, seeming to struggle with her own thoughts and words. "You're sexy. That thing." She says drily. "Tadaaaa. Surprise, surprise." Taylor looks at Karlie's face then. The agent's cheeks are bright red and she is quite obviously trying to keep a straight face.