17- I don't wanna miss you like this

"So whats up with the new hair anyway?" Selena asks as the two women make their way down a shopping street in Los Angeles. Taylor has been home for almost a month now and even though it's hard for her, not seeing Karlie, she likes being home again too.

"Well, I liked it." Taylor giggles, knowing her bleached blonde hair was probably a little too extreme for her best friend's liking. Taylor had decided on doing it back in Portugal a few months ago and had not changed it back yet. It kind of made her think of her time with Karlie. "And so Ill keep it for a little while still." 

Selena laughs. "Well I'm fine with that, rock-chick."

Taylor giggles and slaps Selena's arm with one of her many shopping bags. Her guard was behind them and keeping a close eyes on the two ladies.

"What are you doing tonight?" Selena asks her friend, they've reached their car and get in.

"Ehmm.. business-meeting." Taylor lies. She actually has a Skype date planned with her girlfriend, but she couldn't tell Selena that. Their car starts driving and the two girls head home.

"Oh.." Selena sighed, disappointed. "Never stopping that business woman inside of you huh. Anyway, what are you doing tomorrow night then?"

"Ehhmm." Taylor knew Selena was planning on going out with her and didn't really want to go.

"Don't you dare lying to me, Swift." Selena smiled. "You're going out with Camila, Martha, Zendaya and I."

"Camila? I haven't seen her in ages. Do you hang out with her a lot?" Taylor asks, missing her friend actually, now that she thinks about her. The Fifth Harmony member has helped her a lot in the past and is a really good talker and a really good friend.

"Sometimes." Selena shrugs. "I think she's even bringing one of those Fifth Harmony girls too. Come on, should be fun, Tay."

Taylor stays quiet for a while before she answers. "Okay then."

"YES!" Selena can't contain her excitement and high-fives herself even. 

"Wow, you're really excited." Taylor laughs. "Where are we going then?" 

"There's this new Club called 'Psyke', its supposed to be pretty high class and cool and all that stuff." 

"Better than 'Blue Lagoon'?" Taylor asks, mocking her best friend.

"Shut up." She laughs. "I don't wanna talk about those dark nights we spent in there." 

Both women laugh before reaching Selena's house, where she's dropped off by Taylor's security. "See you tomorrow then. 8pm at my place." The dark haired singer says before shutting the car door and leaving Taylor sit there in the backseat with a small grin on her face. Maybe some distraction would be good anyway.

—————————————————————————————————————

"Hey you!" Taylor smiles as her girlfriend picks up her Skype call on the other side of the planet.

A smile lights up Karlie's face. "Hey." She grins.

"How are you?" They ask at the same time, both giggling afterwards.

"You first." Taylor says, putting a hand underneath her chin as she stares at her beautiful girlfriend. Karlie had been very busy over the last couple of weeks, so they had only Skyped once before and had only texted after that.

"Im okay, and you?" Karlie asks, smiling as she looks at the blonde singer.

"Im okay too, better now that I see you actually." Taylor says.