23- Wildest dreams

A/N

Hi everyone, sorry for the late update.. I had my birthday, became sick for a week and went on a ski-trip the last month.. BUT here it is. The very LAST chapter of 'We Run'. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karlie is fired from the hospital exactly ten days after she had woken up.

"I have no idea what you're trying to do Karls.." Taylor sighs as she watches how her girlfriend stumbles over to the little cabinet underneath the television. She chuckles as she sees the now annoyed and irritated Karlie turn around towards her, huffing in irritation.

"M..M..M.." Karlie tries, unsuccessfully. 

"Do you want me to put on the tv?" 

Karlie angrily shakes her head. 

"M..M.." 

"Oh, make dinner?"

The secret agent sighs and shakes her head again. 

"Hmm.." Taylor says, looking at her girlfriend questioningly. "Mc Donalds?" 

Karlie walks back towards the couch, her legs still a bit unstable. 

"M..M..M.."

Taylor looks down at her hands, thinking about what Karlie could mean. "Me? Macaroni? Mtv? Milk? Medicine? Mov-"

"NO!"

Taylor looks up, surprised by the word that had just left her girlfriend's mouth. Karlie looks surprised as well and stares into Taylor's blue eyes as she sits down next to her. 

"Maybe you can write it down?" Taylor tries calmly, to which Karlie nods.

The famous singer takes a small notebook from the coffee-table and hands it over to the green eyed beauty next to her, together with a pen.

"T..T..Thank..Th.."

"You're welcome baby." Taylor says, planting a soft kiss on Karlie's cheek. It takes a while for Karlie to write something down with her left hand but she eventually hands a piece of paper over to the blonde. Taylor smiles and takes the note from Karlie's thin hands. 

'Music. I meant Music. Did you make any new music since you've been home?' It says in sloppy handwriting, making Taylor smile.

"I actually have."

Karlie's eyebrows raise up in excitement. She puts her hands up to her ears, wanting to show Taylor she's curious to hear it. 

"I have this one song ready, you can hear that one." The blonde singer says, her hair having grown a little too much the past month, causing her bangs, which she decided to bring back, to fall slightly over her eyes. She pushes them to the side, wanting to see Karlie's reaction. The secret agent nods excitedly. "I.. I.. I'm actually planning on making a new album Karls.." Taylor says. "Ive been wanting to tell you that before.. all of this happened." She says while taking Karlie's hands in hers. 

Karlie stares into Taylor's blue orbs and smiles, happy that the singer is able to use her creativity again in such a way. "Ill put the song on." Taylor says, already having got her phone out of the pocket of her dark red skinny jeans. Karlie nods once more, exhaustion suddenly taking over, only having been home for a full day now. She lays down on the couch, the wound on her stomach hurting as she does so, but not as much as her broken ribs do.

The music starts to play and a simple guitar strum starts to sound through the room. Taylor looks at her girlfriend from the other side of the couch and scoots over to lay down next to her while the first few words sound through the speaker system. She watches how Karlie's face changes from surprised to sad to happy all in a period of only three minutes as she lays her head agains her arm.

When the music stops and the room grows silent, the two women lay next to one another, staring at the ceiling. "Do you like it?" Taylor asks, to which Karlie immediately looks her in the eyes and nods. 

"I..I..I..It..it's.. b..b..beauti..b..b..b..f..f..ful." She stutters. Taylor is surprised, this being the most words she's heard coming out of her girlfriend's mouth the past few days.