2 - Away from the crowds

The rest of the day passes calmfully when Selena left to go home. Taylor spend a big part of her day, relaxing on the couch, watching Greys Anatomy. When it was far passed dinner time, the singer went upstairs to finally get out of last night's clothes and take a shower.

She was contently humming a random tune when she heard something downstairs. It sounded like a loud bang. The blonde singer quickly turned the water off and grabbed a towel to cover herself with. She knows her whole apparent is surrounded by several security members but cant help always feeling a bit paranoid when hearing something inside her house. "Calm down, its probably one of the cats." She mumbles to herself as she makes her way out of the bathroom into her slightly chilly bedroom.

"Mer? Liv?" She calls through the silent apartment, her voice echoing through the darkness. She turns some lights on, on her way into the hallway. She looks down the stairs and sees nothing but darkness. 'I should put the lights on before it get dark next time.' She thinks to herself as she slowly descends down the stairs.

Her furry babies meow in the darkness, calming the blonde down a bit as she walks over to one of the light switches. She looks into her living room then, her heart still racing. "No one is here. See, nothing scary. You need to calm down, Taylor. You're living in the best secured apartment in all of California." Its a thing the singer always seems to do when she's alone, or even when she's not. Talking to herself. She cant help it.

She walks over to the kitchen for one last check before going upstairs. She plans on going to bed now, since its already around 10PM and the hangover is still eating all of her energy. Nothing weird is to be seen in the kitchen either, and so the singer walks up the stairs again, leaving the lights on downstairs however.

She walks back into her bedroom and into her walks in closet to get some clean pyjama's. When she steps out of it again, she notices the bedroom door, that was open when she came in, was now closed. "What the he-"

"Shhhh!"

Someone grabs the singer's arm and puts a hand in front of her mouth. 'This is it.' Taylor thinks to herself. 'This is the end. Im going to die right here.' She starts trying to punch and scratch the person however, since she at least wants to die fighting. The unknown person turns the lights off then and holds onto Taylor tightly.

"Stop fighting me!" The person hisses at the popstar, pulling her backwards into the walk in closet and closing the glass doors.

"WHO ARE-" Taylor starts but the hand tightens its grip around her face.

"Shhhh, please be silent." The voice hisses again, Taylor recognises the voice as a female one now. "Otherwise they'll find you."

"Who?" Taylor asks but it comes out as a muffled sound. She is being pulled backwards again, into a pile of clothes, together with this unknown person. Her towel is still wrapped around her body, almost falling down however, she tries pulling it up but freezes in fear when she hears new sounds.

"She must be here!" She hears low, random voices shout. The bedroom door swings open. The person holding Taylor is pulling her even more into the pile of clothes, so that now they're not visible from the outside of the closet anymore. "He told us she would be here." The low voice says. "Well where is she then, smart-ass?" Another voice asks, this one being female and rather high pitched. A gun is being loaded and Taylor swears her heart is beating so hard its going to explode.

"I don't fucking know okay.." The manly voice answers, irritated but also slightly scared.

"Great." The woman says, her voice now seeming to be further away.

"Its not my fault Katy, jesus christ." The deep voice says, leaving the room too.

It stays quiet for a while then before a car is being started outside and it speeds away into the darkness. Taylor half sits, half stands there, shaking in the darkness with this unknown person still holding her. The grip has grown looser though as the person behind the blonde popstar starts moving out of the pile of clothes.