6- Your share of secrets

"Oh my god. How do I fucking brake?!" Karlie asks the blonde singer.

Both women had decided on going skiing the day after the whole serious talk and all, since the weather was amazing this day and Taylor wouldn't stop complaining about it.

"You just put them together and press on the leg that is like.. facing the foot of the mountain." Taylor explains. "Wait, ill show you." She makes a turn down the mountain and shows the spy the way to brake with a huge smile on her face.

"NO!" Karlie shouts then. "Don't go so far!" She is scared to get left behind on this stupid mountain while Taylor is skiing around and having the time of her life.

Taylor starts laughing then. "Come on Karls, you can do it." Karlie stares at Taylor then, uncertain why she even agreed to the whole skiing thing. Taylor is wearing a black ski jacket with some light pink ski pants underneath it. She also wears a white helmet and a pair of ray bans. Her smile is as wide as Karlie had ever seen it and the green eyed woman now remembers again, why she had agreed to this torture.

"Okay.." She mumbles, letting herself slide down the mountain in a slow pace and trying to do the same thing that she had seen the singer do about 10 times now. She falls though. Again.

"GOD DAMMIT!" She swears loudly. "I HATE THIS!"

Taylor cant stop laughing and clicks out of her skies while watching the green eyed girl struggling to get up with her ski's still on. Karlie is wearing a grey ski jacket with black ski pants. She also wears a helmet, a black one and has a pair of black sunglasses on her nose.

Taylor takes Karlie's gloved hand in hers and pulls her up. The girl starts sliding down the mountain immediately again but Taylor holds her waist securely, making sure she wont fall again. "Just try it again." Taylor says softly, smiling at the model in front of her.

Karlie sighs, melting under the singer's touch. "Fine." She huffs as she stands sidewards again, the two ski sticks securely in the snow so she cant move. Taylor bumps Karlie's helmet with hers and lets her go. She clicks back into her own ski's and shows Karlie the braking part again. She doesn't mind teaching the girl how to do this. She enjoys it.

Karlie takes a deep breath and looks up at the blue sky above her. Its a warm day today, she didn't even know it could be this warm in the snow. But the sun on her back is making her a sweaty mess, and so is Taylor and her pretty face.

She lets herself slide down the not so steep hill and tries turning to her other leg and braking again. It actually works this time and she finds herself doing it a couple of more times before she stops all the way at the foot of the little mountain. When she looks up to where she came from, Taylor is still standing there, cheering for her with her arms up in the air.

'Its good that no one can recognise her with this outfit she's wearing. Silly woman.' Karlie thinks with a smile on her face. She watches how the singer easily races down the mountain and smiles widely when she reaches her.

"Yay! You did so well Karlie!" Taylor shouts excitedly when standing still next to the girl. Karlie smiles proudly, looking at the mountain she just descended down from and frowns when seeing it wasn't so steep at all.

"Thanks." She mumbles anyway at the singer who is already making her way to one of the ski lifts. "Oh." Karlie says, following the girl as quick as she can.

After almost falling out of the ski lift when getting in, her and Taylor are sitting in one of the many chair lifts that are going far up the hill.

"You seriously think I can ski down this fucking mountain?" Karlie says in disbelieve, again fearing what she got herself into. "This one is so much higher than the other one."

"Calm your tits." Taylor replies with a smile on her face and her comment makes Karlie laugh. "Seriously, you'll be fine. Ill protect you." Taylor says, bumping her shoulder against the other woman's.

"Oh how the rolls have changed." Karlie says, smiling at the blonde who is enjoying the view of the amazing landscape. When the end of the lift is there, they lift the barrier up and hop out of the chairs.