5- This slope is treacherous

"Can we go skiing tomorrow?" Taylor asks. The two women are eating dinner together, sitting at the kitchen table.

Karlie lets out a laugh. "Skiing?" She asks, her voice surprised. "Ive never even done that."

"What?! What kind of spy are you?!" Taylor exclaims, her arms in the air for a dramatic effect.

"Oh yeah.." Karlie says. "Spies and agents are supposed to know how to ski." There is, of course, a lot of sarcasm present in her voice.

"Please? I love skiing. Can we? Were in Austria for god's sake.." Taylor asks again, pouting at the younger girl.

"You can go." Karlie replies easily, shrugging her shoulders.

"What?! You're supposed to protect me Karlie." Taylor says, raising one eyebrow.

"Lets just see how the weather is tomorrow then. It has been snowing all day today. Im not gonna go if its snowing all day." Karlie says, taking a bite of the pizza on her plate. 

"Fine.." Taylor sighs. "I don't like you anymore, you're boring."

"Boring? Im a fucking secret agent and a spy. It doesn't get more exciting." Karlie says, trying not to blush at the 'liking' comment. "Or did you like that policeman better, two months ago? Was he more 'exciting'?" The green eyed girl asks with a smirk on her face.

"OH. MY. GOD!" Taylor shouts. "NO! How do you even know! What the hell, you stalker!" The singer buries her face in her hands and Karlie just cant stop laughing.

"Sorry. I had to." The younger girl says. "You did seem to like him a lot though, you were all over him." She adds.

"KARLIE, STOP!" Taylor shouts, her face bright red. "Oh my god, im so embarrassed." She says, getting up from the table and walking towards the living room. "Were you there? In the bar?"

"I told you im a good spy." Karlie says drily, following the older girl into the living room and sitting down next to her on the couch.

"Thats horrible." The blue eyed girl says, not even looking at the other girl. "How is it even possible that I never saw you?"

"You went home with him didn't you?" Karlie asks boldly, ignoring Taylor's question.

"NO!" Taylor shouts. "No, I didn't. I went home with Selena." She pulls her knees up to her chest and avoids Karlie's gaze by looking at the tv, embarrassed that someone found out about her making out with this random guy, something she usually never does. She remembers how drunk she was that night, and how miserable she had felt. Which was why she had accepted all the drinks that the guy had ordered for her.  

"I know. I was just teasing you." Karlie says, studying the girls red face.

"Oh gosh. Of course you know." Taylor says dryly. "Gosh, that guy was horrible. I looked him up on Facebook the next day and saw that he even had a girlfriend, asshole."

"Oh.." Karlie replies. "She must have liked it a lot that you kissed the douche all night. What a loser."

"Yep." Taylor replies her cheeks still red, and the conversation ends there. They sit on the couch in silence, both looking at the tv but not really watching.

"Karlie?"

"Yeah?" The green eyed girl looks at Taylor and meets blue ones.

"I think its super strange that you followed me for half a year and saw everything I did. But.. did you.. were you.. could you also see me.. inside my apartment?" Taylor asks, mumbling the last part of the question.

"No." Karlie replies, sitting up straighter. "No I didn't. I really didn't. The only building I was in together with you, was that same bar I met you. I never wanted to intrude your privacy like that."