11- Happy, free, confused and lonely

"So okay maybe you were right." Taylor says, smiling at the green eyed woman, who is sitting in front of her, sipping on the ice cold beverage she had prepared for the both of them. "This might be the best coffee I've ever had."

"I told you." Karlie says, grinning proudly. "You know, you can believe me sometimes."

"I always believe you." Taylor says, the words slipping out of her mouth before she even notices. "I mean.. uhm.. since you my.. ehm.. protector and all.."

"Mhmm." Karlie replies, playing with the straw in between her lips. "Right."

"Ugh.. shut up." Taylor groans, smiling at the woman in front of her. The both of them are sitting at the dinner table, enjoying their iced, caramel latte's which Karlie had professionally prepared for her and the superstar.

 "What did I say this time?" Karlie asks, swinging a hand up in defence.

"Nothing." Taylor says, smiling while sipping on her drink. She stops for a bit then, only to let out a loud yawn which she covers with her hand.

"Someone needs some more sleep." Karlie says, getting up and then putting her empty cup in the sink to pour some water in it. 

"Mhmm." Taylor hums as a response, her eyes suddenly feeling very tired even though she drank more than half of her cup of coffee already.

"Come on." Karlie says, taking the singer's hand in hers and guiding her up from the chair. Taylor places the now almost empty cup on the kitchen counter. The green eyed woman guides the superstar all the way to the bedroom, while smiling at the cute creature that is Taylor Swift.

"I don't know what you put in that coffee.." Taylor starts sleepily. "But I feel like you've put like a few shots of whiskey in there." 

Karlie chuckles lightly as she lets go of the singer's hand so that the blonde can lay down in bed. "Its just your lack of sleep Tay." She says, a smile on her face as she watches how Taylor buries herself underneath the pink covers. "Its only like 7am, get some more sleep."

"Aren't you gonna join me?" Taylor asks, her eyes sleepily pleading the younger girl to hop in bed next to her.

"I actually wanted to do some-"

"Pleaaaasseeee.." Taylor begs, dragging the word out while pouting at the other woman, her eyes closed now. 

Karlie groans, knowing she'll probably never be able to not comply to the singers wants and needs. She pulls her sweatpants down, since that will be too warm underneath the blankets and also because she secretly just really likes the feeling of Taylor's soft legs against hers. She lays down on the left side of the bed and is pretty sure that Taylor is already sleeping on the right.

"Cuddles?" She hears the singer mumble then. Karlie giggles at the sound and moves a little closer, still unsure about this new, very unprofessional, relationship that she seems to be building up with the famous singer.

 "Karlsss.." Taylor whines, and Karlie knows that she wants her to move even closer to her, even though she is already laying against her bum awkwardly and their legs are already half intertwined.

"Is this okay?" Karlie whispers, not really even knowing why she isn't talking at a normal volume. Taylor replies by pushing her body backwards a bit, more into Karlie's and groans sleepily in satisfaction.

The green eyed woman, who is now laying behind the singer, being her big spoon, awkwardly clears her throat and wraps an arm around her, not knowing what to do with herself. She has honestly never felt this awkward and insecure.

She can smell Taylor's lemon mixed with lavender smell and it hypnotises her. She lays there, her green eyes wide open, fixed on the blonde singer's half curly hair and takes a deep breath. 

'What did I get myself into?'