18- 2AM and I'm cursing your name

"I just want to sleep Taylor.." Selena wines through the house, half running, half stumbling away from her best friend. "Just let me sleep."

Taylor lets out a tired sigh. "Sel, you can't go to sleep in that dress. You need to change." She says as she finally gets a hold of Selena's arm.

"Now go change." The blonde singer says as she pushes her friend into the bathroom with a set of pyjamas.

"Ehmm Taylor?" A lower voice says. Taylor recognises it as Lauren's. "I could use some help with Camila. The others are all asleep and she doesn't want to change her clothes either."

Taylor lets out a laugh. "What is it with everyone and alcohol and not wanting to change into their pyjamas?" She giggles, opening the door of the bathroom where Selena is in and seeing that the girl is now finally changed and is brushing her teeth.

"Lets go catch Cabello." Taylor says, Lauren and her making their way out of the room and into the hallway. "Camz come here!" Lauren shouts through the hallway as she sees the girl standing at the end of the hall with a sly grin on her face. "I brought Taylor and she'll kick your ass."

Camila lets out a giggle before taking off and running in the opposite direction. "Ughhh.." Lauren sighs, a smile on her face however. Taylor smiles and they both take off too and run after the drunk girl.

A loud thud is sounding through the hallway then and the young, drunk girl is laying on the carpet floor. "Ouch.." She mumbles, reaching down for her arm, which has a cut in there and is bleeding.

"Oh god." Lauren mumbles, sitting down next to the girl. She had cut herself on the picture frame that was now laying on the floor next to her, broken. "Taylor.. I'm s-sorry." Camila mumbles, holding the broken picture frame up for the blonde singer to take it. Taylor smiles and takes it from the frowning girl. "Thats okay." She says. "Ill get a new one. Now lets get you a bandage and change then."

Camila sighs and nods as Taylor goes to a nearby room to retrieve some bandages for the girl. A few minutes later Camila is changed and taken care off, a big, white bandage wrapped around her arm. "Now go to sleep, will you?" Lauren smiled at her band member. 

Camila sighs. "Okaaay.." She says, dragging the word out.

"Good night." Taylor says, winking at Lauren secretly before heading for her own bedroom, where Selena was in her bed, fast asleep. She gets her phone from her purse and opens her texts. She smiles broadly when she sees that Karlie has sent her a text.

Karlie: Hey you, hope you had a great night! Could you please send me a text when you're home safely? Thank you. I love you x

Taylor's grin grows even bigger as she starts typing a reply back:

Taylor: Hi Karls, my night was really good. I'm home now. I hope your day is good or has been good. Sleep well later. I love you too x

Selena lets out a loud snore, making the blonde singer giggle. She heads into the bedroom, changes her clothes, gets her makeup off and brushes her teeth before diving into bed next to her snoring friend. The sun has already risen and so the room was lit up by the sunlight. Luckily Taylor has a special curtain system installed in her house so that she can make it dark, even when it's bright and sunny outside. She presses a small button on a remote control on the small table next to her bed and the room grows dark. She closes her eyes and soon drifts off to sleep, where her mind is filled with one special, secret agent with very green eyes.

—————————————————————————————————————————

"Morning." Taylor says to a very grumpy and hungover Selena Gomez as she turns around to see her. 

"Hmm.." Her friend groans, grabbing the blankets to pull them over her head as Taylor opens the curtain system.