•sweetheart• {julian edelman}

For tonight is just your night
We're gonna celebrate, all thru the night

"Julian where are we going?" I squealed as my boyfriend guided me down the sidewalk. He blindfolded me when we left our shared house and wouldn't say a word about where we were going.

"Patience my love, we are almost there. Just a few more steps," Julian said smugly. I blushed when he called me 'my love'

"You know I hate surprises Jules," I stomped my heel covered foot once Julian pulled me to a stop.

"Kayla, this is a good surprise. Are you ready?" Julian asked enthusiastically.

"I have been ready since we left," I said as Julian ripped the blindfold off of my eyes. "My favorite restaurant? How did you get us a reservation? You have to call like months in advance?" I asked astounded that Julian pulled this off. "Best Valentine's Day ever!" I said as I pulled him in for a long kiss. My foot popped up so it looked like a scene out of a movie.

"We're just getting started Kay," Julian grinned at me. He glanced at his watch. "We better go in or they will give our table away," he said guiding me through the heavy glass doors to a table in the middle of the extravagant restaurant. It was dimly lit, making it even more romantic than it already was. There were candles and rose petals everywhere.

The table had red roses, my favorite flower, as the centerpiece with tea light candles surrounding it. Julian's hand reached across the table for mine. "I love you, you know that?" I smiled knowingly at him. "After all this time, you never seize to amaze me," I said pressing my thumb into his hand. We had been dating since we met each other at Kent State. Love at first sight.

"I'm just glad I could surprise you. And I want to keep surprising you. For the rest of my life. Kayla, my love, you are my dream, my wish, my heart's greatest desire, all I'll ever need. I want to love you for the rest of my life. And I want that to start today," Julian said standing from the table. He walked over so he was standing directly in front of me and my hands flew to cover my mouth in shock knowing what he was doing. "Kayla, I love you with every bone in my body. Will you please marry me?" Julian said pulling the ring out of his suit pocket. He looked up from the box and into my eyes, he had a sideways smile on his face. The ring was beautiful covered in diamonds and rose gold.

"Julian. I thought you'd never ask. Of course I will marry you!" I exclaimed as I pulled him in for another kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his hands around my back. I was lost in the moment and hadn't noticed that other people in the restaurant were clapping their congratulations to us. I leaned my forehead against Julian's and smiled at him. He went back to his seat and we finished our meal. "I can't believe you just proposed to me," I said still in shock.

"I can't believe I pulled it off. I was worried I was going to blow it," He said. He placed his napkin on the table and stood. "Are you ready to go my love?" Julian asked reaching for my hand.

"I'll go anywhere with you, anytime," I said taking his hand and rising from the table." But I thought instead of going anywhere else we could go home and make some magic?" I whispered in Julian's ear as we walked out of the fancy restaurant. I held tightly to his arm.

"Are you feeling frisky?" Julian laughed leaning  into me as he put a hand on my butt, causing me to jump from shock.

"I'm always frisky," I answered as we got to standing in front of his car.

"Whatever you want. Tonight is for you, and your wish is my command," Julian answered kissing my temple. We drove to the house and when we pulled into the driveway, Julian ran out of the car to open my door for me.

"You are such a gentleman," I said getting out of the car and smoothing my dress from the car ride.  Before I knew it, Julian scooped me up into his strong arms and carried me to the house. I couldn't wait much longer, and neither could he. He carried me through the house into our bedroom. We collapsed on our King size bed and stayed their for the rest of the night. Just love. Just each other.

It's short, but I hope it was sweet and hot for you.