•drunken love• {danny amendola}

"Danny. Come on let's go out tonight," I pleaded with him. He had been in a slump lately, after losing in the AFC Championship game, and going out was just what he needed.

"Morgan, I don't think so," Danny answered flipping through channels on his TV not looking at me.

"Don't be such a buzzkill Daniel," I said in a pouty voice.

"How can I be a buzzkill when you aren't even buzzed yet?" Danny asked giving me a smirk.

"So you see my problem? You're depressing and I'm sober," I said laying my legs over his.

"Wow. You're such a good friend. I guess we could go out for one drink," Danny said sarcastically pushing my legs off of his and standing from the dark leather couch. Danny and I had been friends for as long as I could remember, sometimes it felt like we were an old married couple. We loved each other. I always felt that we would end up together, but was too scared to ruin our friendship.

"Yay!" I jumped from the couch and ran to my room to get ready. I came back in jeans and a black leather jacket. Danny had on jeans and a plain gray t shirt.

We ended up going to a club in downtown Boston. The music was blaring and the crowd was packed; typical Saturday night for these people. "Let's do a round!" I yelled to Danny over the music. I was inches from his face and he barely heard me. Lights were flashing everywhere and people were rubbing past me that were complete strangers. Danny pushed me lightly towards an open spot at the bar and we found a seat. His hand fit perfectly into the small of my back and sent my mind whirling all of these thoughts about how good we could be together.

"Two shots please," Danny yelled across the counter to the bar tender. The stout man placed the small shots of heaven in front of us and we both picked them up.

"Cheers to a good time!" I yelled. Danny smiled his gorgeous smile at me.

"Cheers!" He said as we tipped the shot back at the same time. Three shots later and we were still hanging out at the bar.

"Two more shots please," I slurred to the man. He placed them in front of us and soon we were on the dance floor. Danny and I were standing in the center of the crowd and dancing to the music blasting through the speakers. I was feeling a little tipsy by now and so was Danny.

With each twist of our hips our lips got closer and closer together. My arms were wrapped around his neck and his hands sat comfortably on my hips.

I looked up at the lights on the ceiling and when I looked back down Danny was staring at me. His eyes were wide than then smile spread across his face. Eventually our lips were just barely not touching. Danny finally closed the gap. The kiss was everything I imagined. The kiss sobered me up quickly and sent a sensation down my spine. "One more shot," Danny said.

"One more shot," I agreed. We took our shots and danced some more. We were totally wasted. "Danny, come on, let's get out of here," I said pulling him by his wrist. It was two in the morning. Danny followed my lead. We called for a cab, because neither of us were in any condition for driving. The can took us back to Danny's house, where he was gracious enough to let me stay.

Danny and I both stumbled up the walk. I ushered Danny to his room and pushed him on his bed. For someone not wanting to go out tonight he sure had a lot of fun. I went into my bedroom across the hall and slept soundly knowing what Danny's lips felt like against mine.

I woke up late the next morning and saw Danny resting with an ice pack over his eyes, he was clearly hungover. He heard my footsteps. "Hey," he whispered trying not to make his headache any worse.

"Hey," I said sitting next to him. He took the pack off of his eyes and gave me a side glance.

"Did I kiss you last night?" He winced through the sound of his voice. I nodded, to save him the pain. "Good. I've been wanting to do that for a while now," he said placing the ice back on his head. I smiled, that's all I could do. He felt the same about me that I felt about him.

Thank you for requesting kennedycrue  I hope you liked it 😊